Lee Academy Maine USA
Description of Lee Academy Maine USA
- Founded: 1845year
- Location: Lee, Maine, USA
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Students age: 14+
- Language of instruction: English.
The top high school Lee Academy is an accredited educational institution that offers stuednts from all over the world to get a quality education and useful life experience. It was here that the famous American politician of the state of Maine, Everett MacLeod, studied. The learning process at Lee Academy Maine USA is based on a combination of the actual theoretical base and practical application of knowledge: for example, when studying geometry and physics, students construct models of objects, biology lessons are combined with work in the garden of an educational institution, and during French classes they offer young students to go on an excursion to Quebec to practice the acquired skills.
Today, LA is headed by Harris Arters, a master's in education management. Additional branches of the school are located in South Korea and the Philippines. The prestigious educational institution offers students to go through a special program developed by the College Board College of America and Canada - Advanced placement, where the subjects included in the course are taught at a level almost equal to the university. AP is of great importance for adolescents planning to apply for the best American universities: graduates of the school have an almost 100% guarantee of enrollment in higher educational institutions and become students of Berkeley, Boston University, Texas A&M, UCLA.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Lee Academy Maine USA
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students at Lee Academy live in a residence with other foreign students: on the campus there are 3 modernly equipped buildings, equipped with the necessary facilities for a comfortable life for the wards. In each house, teachers live together with the students are accommodated 2 people in a room, female and male students have separate rooms.
Activities Lee Academy Maine USA
- Participation in theatrical performances of the school
- Winter carnival visit
- Excursions to the top attractions of the country, to neighboring states, abroad.
Lee Academy is known for the high development of the sports industry. Basketball is one of the most sought-after areas of the program. This program provides an opportunity for students from all over the world to undergo effective education under the guidance of professional trainers, to become the holders of scholarships that partially or fully financed further education at a US university. The educational institution is proud of its strong mathematical team, which regularly participates in city olympiads. Students who are inclined to learn languages can become members of the French Club and take part in educational trips to neighboring cities. For music lovers, the school has its own orchestra and choir, and if the student plans to enter the universities of design and fashion, the faculty of fine arts will help to hone your skills, increasing the chances of entering the chosen university.
For stuednts interested in sports, in their free time from lessons, the following areas are available for choice:
- cross country running
Facilities and equipment at Lee Academy Maine USA
Lee Academy is located in the northeastern part of America, New England, near Canada, the North Atlantic Ocean and the Appalachian Mountains. The campus of the school is based in Lee, Maine, a picturesque place with about 800 citizens. There is a medical center on the territory of the educational institution, and the school itself consists of several buildings equipped with the necessary resources for quality study and life of the wards:
- modern classes
- sports grounds
- computer center
- laboratory of natural sciences
- dining room
Admission dates and extra charges
The start of program at Lee Academy directly depends on the chosen curriculum. The cost of an academic course includes:
- English lessons for international students
- active events.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For successful enrollment in LA, applicants must have the required level of English, pass the test.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Lee Academy Maine USA
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
|- recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.