Vermont Academy private school
Description of Vermont Academy private school
- Year of foundation: 1876
- Location: Saxtons River, Vermont, USA
- Age of students: 14+
- Number of students: 228
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
A prestigious private school with an impeccable reputation invites students to high-class educational programs of senior classes. The school pays a lot of attention to high-quality educational process: students work a lot on independent and group projects, master the art of discussion, develop social skills. The learning process is subject to one goal - the consolidation of theoretical skills in practice.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Vermont Academy private school
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school has 9 residential hostels with safe and comfortable conditions.
Activities Vermont Academy private school
Sports sections and clubs:
- Club of Mathematicians
- Horseback riding
- Studio art
- The photo
- Theater School
- UN Model
- Cooking school.
- Small school with a family atmosphere
- Living in the beautiful nature of the countryside
- 85% of teachers live on campus or close to school
- Favorable atmosphere
- The teachers pay enough attention to each student and carefully monitor the results of each
- Number of foreign students in school - 46
- The school is glorified by students - guitarist of the world famous band Aerosmith, former Pepsi Cola CEO Christopher Sinclair and others.
Facilities and equipment at Vermont Academy private school
The school has an excellent location at the foot of the Green Mountains.
- Educational buildings
- Science Center for Physics
- Robotics Center
- School of Engineering
- Sports Hall
- Art Center
- Playing fields
- A fitness center
- Sport fields
- Tennis courts
Admission dates and extra charges
Tuition fees start at $ 64441 per year.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Vermont Academy private school
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.