New Hampton private School
Description of New Hampton private School
- Established: in 1821
- Location: New Hampton, New Hampshire, USA
- Age of students: 15-19
- Type of program: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
The prestigious private school specializes in preparing students in senior classes, is proud of the success of its students and the high professionalism of its teachers. The school has gained a reputation for innovation: for example, in 2013, the school received high marks due to the introduction of the latest Apple developments and to this day it ranks among the TOP private schools in terms of the implementation of innovative developments.
The main goal of the school is to help students to develop the skills necessary for living and studying that will enable them to become happy citizens of the world in the context of globalization. Therefore, an international context is characteristic of learning: students are eager to get acquainted with the cultures and traditions of different nations, to master foreign languages, to study the economy and political system of different countries.
Personal growth is an important part of education: being in a positive and friendly atmosphere, students learn a positive view of the world, follow their goals, respect others, accept responsibility.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in New Hampton private School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in residences that are a special pride of the school: each of the 13 student residences has a unique architecture and atmosphere. Students at school are in a comfortable and safe environment, which the headmaster personally follows.
Activities New Hampton private School
Popular sports and clubs among students:
- Field hockey
- Mountain biking
- Rock climbing
- Cross country
- The photo
- Film Club and more.
- Vast pedagogical experience and traditions formed over an almost two hundred year school history
- Great campus location
- The school pays special attention to the latest technical equipment.
- The ratio of teachers to students is 1 to 5
- Small classrooms (up to 11 people)
- Ability to choose a program: an international or national high school program
- A wide range of sports activities.
Facilities and equipment at New Hampton private School
The school is located 2 hours from Boston on an area of 340 acres, not far from which there are picturesque lakes, forests and mountains. The school infrastructure includes:
- Modern classrooms
- 13 student residences
- 3 computer centers
- Center for Scientific Research
- Photo studio
- Art studios
- Sports complex
- Hockey arena
- 9 tennis courts
- 5 fields for athletics
- Snowboard and Ski Center
- 2 prepared ponds for swimming and various water sports.
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of program includes accommodation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Information on student performance over the past two years
- Letters of recommendation from teachers in English and mathematics
- A student's essay, revealing the desire to enroll in this particular school
- Personal achievements: awards, medals, certificates
- English language testing
- You may need to pass math tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about New Hampton private School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.