The prestigious private school specializes in preparing students in senior classes, is proud of the success of its students and the high professionalism of its teachers. The school has gained a reputation for innovation: for example, in 2013, the school received high marks due to the introduction of the latest Apple developments and to this day it ranks among the TOP private schools in terms of the implementation of innovative developments.
The main goal of the school is to help children develop the skills necessary for living and studying that will enable them to become happy citizens of the world in the context of globalization. Therefore, an international context is characteristic of learning: students are eager to get acquainted with the cultures and traditions of different nations, master foreign languages, study the economy and political system of different countries.
Personal growth is an important part of education: being in a positive and friendly atmosphere, schoolchildren learn a positive view of the world, follow their goals, respect others, accept responsibility.
The main task of the program is to provide students with relevant knowledge and help prepare for admission to top US universities. This is an effective program that meets national educational standards, with a high international reputation. As a result of training, students acquire in-depth knowledge of selected subjects and have excellent chances of admission in a highly competitive environment. The program is available in the following areas:
This two-year program is in many ways similar to the ideas and objectives of the American high school program, but it is international in nature and is perfect for students who intend to enroll in European universities.
Schoolchildren live in residences that are a special pride of the school: each of the 13 student residences has a unique architecture and atmosphere. Children at school are in a comfortable and safe environment, which the headmaster personally follows.
Popular sports and clubs:
The school is located 2 hours from Boston on an area of 340 acres, not far from which there are picturesque lakes, forests and mountains. The school infrastructure includes:
The cost of training with accommodation will be $ 60,000 per year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.