Venice is a great place for summer study and recreation: for foreign students of any age there is something special in this city that will remain forever in his heart. The student here can learn both Italian and English, and often during the courses with learning English / Italian, he will simultaneously learn Italian culture. A large number of masterpieces of world art make the atmosphere of Venice spiritual and creative, that's why the summer vacation in Venice will be especially necessary for creative natures, young artists and musicians - here they are not only full of excursion program, but also wonderful master classes from real professionals.
Features of the summer courses for children in Venice
- The summer schools of Venice and the schools of Venice with educational programs for foreign students are extremely popular all over the world: students come here from different parts of the earth, therefore they have a unique opportunity to communicate in the language they are studying with their peers
- The school employs the best language teachers who, thanks to the small number of groups, will be able to give every student the necessary attention and support
- Of great importance is the language practice: courses are created in such a way that for students there is always a motivation to practice and consolidate the theoretical material
- In addition to academic foreign language lessons, students can also attend various electives: cooking classes, music lessons, creative master classes and much more
- The students are guaranteed a boring rest: every day they will be waited by merry events in the camp, parties, karaoke and hikes, a rich excursion program
- On the territory of the Italian camps there are sports grounds and ample opportunities for outdoor activities
- Children's camps in Venice work for many years and have extensive experience in providing safe and comfortable rest for students, guarantee constant monitoring and supervision of students
- For foreign students, numerous, various linguistic courses have been developed - children with poor language knowledge will also be comfortably interested in the camps of Venice, as well as students with a high level of knowledge.
Prestigious Camp Gentium Schola Opitergium: features of the programs, accommodation and tuition fee
Gentium Schola Opitergium - the leading language center in the area of organizing children's holidays: Gentium Schola Opitergium began its work in 2017 and is included in the popular international network. Summer Camp invites students of 15-17 years of age to study and relax in the most beautiful place. The school's programs adhere to the traditional idea of education in Italy and have a special charm, a bias in art, so this camp is ideal for students interested in art and fine arts. The school has a talent school, and the proximity to the Venetian masterpieces of world art makes the atmosphere in the camp truly creative. Students are offered a variety of electives, which are aimed at developing abilities and unique personal talents.
The linguistic program consists of 20 lessons per week, you can choose between English and Italian. Particular pride of the school are special thematic workshops and laboratories that will allow you to learn and learn new things, to awaken imagination and fantasy:
- Culinary and confectionery students of the school are waiting for cognitive master classes: the students will be able to try themselves as chefs and will be able to learn the secrets of cooking Italian dishes
- The music studio will positively influence the study of English, as it is conducted in English and gives a lot of experience in listening and speaking
- The art department includes even mosaic and graffiti
- The sports workshop is a lot of team sports games: football, volleyball, basketball, tennis and others.
Students are waiting for comfortable private rooms with private bathrooms, all necessary equipment and furniture, there is a boarding meal. The cost of education is from 1,800 €.