Kyambogo University is one of the largest universities in Uganda. In total, the university includes 3 educational institutions: Uganda Polytechnic Kyambogo (UPK), Institute of Teacher Education, Kyambogo (ITEK) and Uganda National Institute of Special Education (UNISE).
Students are offered training in a variety of areas:
Undergraduate graduates are qualified professionals and are valued worldwide.
In the process of training at the magistracy, the same influence is given to both theoretical and practical knowledge. Graduates are competitive specialists and are easily employed in leading companies.
Accommodation will be approximately $ 370-640 per month. Students can rent their own apartments or a private room in shared apartments for several people.
The university has its own library, a medical center and several sports facilities. All classrooms have everything that may be required during the learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into academic semesters.
For admission to university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.