Description of Kitasato University
Kitasato University ( 北 里 大学 ) is a private higher education institution in Japan that first opened its doors to prospective graduates back in the 1970s. The main building of the university is currently located in the main city of the country - Tokyo.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kitasato University
This is a university that has not left the ranking of the best Japanese universities over the past few years. Moreover, this institution of higher education is at the top in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Kitasato University
The infrastructure of the university includes a large scientific library. In addition, Kitasato University has a well-developed sports infrastructure.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in this higher educational institution is conducted on the basis of the results of exams, passed in advance by all applicants. Also worth noting: the university belongs to the universities that divide each academic year into two classical semesters.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kitasato University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.