Kings University College
Description of Kings University College
- Founded: 1954
- Location: London, Ontario, Canada
- Language of instruction: French, English
- Number of students: about 3,500.
Kings University College offers dozens of study programs primarily in the humanities. This is a Catholic college, focusing not only on the education of students, but also their spiritual world: fostering love for others, mutual assistance, understanding, tolerance.
The teaching staff at the college consists of highly qualified specialists, each student is surrounded by care and attention. The college raises issues of social justice and poverty, helps to study the world - on the campus research centers and laboratories are open, studies are regularly conducted in various fields.
Kings University College cares about the environment: since 2010, solar panels have been installed here that feed part of the college. There are short-term programs for those who want to quit smoking.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kings University College
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are provided with college dormitories. If you wish, you can rent a separate apartment in the city: from $ 500 per month on the outskirts of London, from $ 700 per month in the city center. Meals in Canada will cost from $ 250 per month: there are student cafes in the college.
Activities Kings University College
Students unite in small groups, engaged in creativity and development of personal qualities, periodically organize thematic evenings, performances, sports competitions. On weekends, you can visit the sights of the province, go to Toronto and other cities, studying the history and culture of Canada.
Facilities and equipment at Kings University College
In addition to educational facilities and research rooms, a library, a computer class, and sports facilities are available to students. All equipment meets modern requirements and allows you to maintain a high level of education and student comfort.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process at Kings University College is divided into semesters. Additional costs range from $ 200 per month: for public transport, mobile communications, leisure and recreation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants can get a place in college by following the standard requirements:
- Having collected a package of documents with a certificate from school
- Having passed the entrance exams for the selected program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kings University College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.