The camp is conveniently located on the compact and well-maintained territory of Central England, Herefordshire. It is a cozy, chamber center with a real family atmosphere - thanks to its small size it is able to give students a feeling of a large family, where everyone knows each other and is always ready to help. It is this advantage that makes Hillcrest the best choice for junior high school students who sometimes face an emotional barrier and restraint - in this camp they will simply be liberated, show their talents and make new friends. Hillcrest will be the perfect choice if your child is the first time to spend vacations outside the home: the camp staff has a lot of experience working with small guests and can provide his entertainment, leisure and safety.
Age of participants: 7-13 years (students are divided into groups according to the age principle).
The Hillcrest camp, like the rest of the PGL network, accepts children from all over the world, although about 90% of holidaymakers are traditionally British. The summer entertainment program does not provide for English lessons: language skills are taught unobtrusively, in a free, friendly environment during games, competitions, sports or crafts.
Classical is the Multi-activity program: these are diverse and interesting classes for those students who want to try everything at once. The program includes team games, trampoline jumping, archery or rifles, fencing, rock climbing, cycling, orienteering, rope running, etc. Multiactivities can form the basis of the course, and serve as an addition to any other program - in any case, the course will not allow children to get bored.
The students live in the main building, in comfortable multi-room rooms (conveniences are on the floor). In the building, the safety of children is monitored 24 hours a day with the help of the school staff, who lives next to the participants - you do not have to worry about your child.
Nutrition is organized full, healthy and balanced, there are dietary meals: basic meals are designed according to the principle of a free buffet, the amount of food is not limited. Children have constant access to fresh drinking water, a large number of vegetables and fruits are served, at any moment you can drink a cup of tea or coffee.
Talent show, campfire gatherings, competitions and much more.
Summer camp will be an excellent choice for active and independent children who find it difficult to sit still, who like to communicate with peers, solve complex puzzles and find non-standard solutions.
The territory has a lake Drummonds Dub and the Wye River, and at least once a week the program includes group activities, water games and sports. All of them pass by the vigilant control of professional trainers and instructors, rescuers. Also on the territory there are playgrounds (for example, basketball), opportunities for rope course.
Not included in the price:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.