Description of Kagawa University
Kagawa University ( 香 川 大学 ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1949 in Japan. Currently, Kagawa University has its own small student campus in Takamatsu.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kagawa University
This Japanese University last few years does not leave the top lines of the ranking of the best in the country. In addition, the university easily regains its right to be on the list of TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Kagawa University
Every year, local residents and visitors from different countries of the entire globe apply for places at the university. Students can choose the most convenient system of education (in-person or in absentia), and also apply if they wish to participate in student exchange programs between universities throughout the globe. Anyway, when planning to enter this university, you should check and update all information in advance through social networks and the official website of the institution.
Infrastructure Kagawa University
University students can use the literature from a large scientific library. In addition, you can live in a dormitory, and for sports there are convenient sites on the campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year a new admission of students produces a special admission committee. In their choice, experts rely on the results of exams passed by each applicant. It is known that University is considered one of the most stringent, since 5 applicants' applications apply for each student’s place at the same time.
Tuition at Kagawa University
Traditionally, for most Japanese universities, each academic year here is divided into classical semester-sized ones. Training is conducted on a fee basis. But each student can return part of the costs, demonstrating excellent results in studies, because the university will pay the scholarship to the most successful students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kagawa University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.