Description of Joongbu University
- Established: 1992
- Location: Daejeon, South Korea
- Language of instruction: Korean
- Type: private.
Jungbu University was founded in 1992. The main goal is to provide a high-quality level of education and research based on Christian values and the educational philosophy of South Korea.
According to statistics from the Ministry of Education in 2013, the employment rate of Jangbu graduates is 58% higher than the national average.
For foreign students, Korean language courses are available, which are available to both students of the last grade of secondary school and applicants, as well as freshmen.
Students receive education in the faculties:
- Social Sciences (Korean, English, Chinese, city administration, journalism, advertising, media, social security, management, trade with China, transportation of goods and trade)
- Health and tourism (restaurant business, hotel business, tourism, management, aviation service, traditionally oriental food, restoration of health in traditional oriental medicine, food products for health restoration, animal welfare)
- Technical (construction equipment, design, computer technology, engineering, environmental development, computer games, information storage, communications and information, electrical engineering, printing equipment)
- Design and sports (interior, comics and animation, industrial design, art photography, cinema and theater, cosmetology, music, musicology, physical education, physiotherapy exercises).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Joongbu University
- The symbiosis of scientific knowledge and traditional Korean experience
- Small number of students
- Small study groups
- Low cost of education
- Student Accommodation Guarantee
- Double Degree Opportunity
- Successful students can participate in international exchange programs
- Part time while studying
- Each foreign student is assigned a curator from the staff of the teaching department.
Facilities and equipment at Joongbu University
On the basis of the University of Jangbu work:
- Institute for Sociological Research
- College of Police and Defense
- Center for Scientific Development
- College of Health and Tourism
- Center for Physical Research.
The university consists of two main buildings, which are fully equipped and meet modern requirements.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student of Jangbu, an applicant must provide:
- Certificate of general secondary education
- Certificate from the bank confirming that the account of the applicant or legal representative has an amount of at least $ 18,000
- Copies of identity documents of the applicant and parents
- The original certificate of delivery of TOPIC is not lower than level 2.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Joongbu University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.