Jikei University School of Medicine
Description of Jikei University School of Medicine
Jikei University School of Medicine ( 東京 慈 恵 会 医科大医科 ) is a private higher education institution in Japan that first opened its doors to future graduates back in 1881. By now, the university with its main building and a small campus is located in the city of Tokyo.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Jikei University School of Medicine
This is a Japanese university with an enviable regularity that occupies a leading position among the best universities in Japan. Also, the university is among the best of the globe, which ensures so great popularity among young people all over the world.
Facilities and equipment at Jikei University School of Medicine
University infrastructure involves students access to a large scientific library. A big and important advantage when choosing this Japanese university is also connected with the presence of the university of its sports grounds, a hostel for students and a park for a relaxing holiday and walks.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to get into the list of first-year students of this higher educational institution, it is necessary to submit the entire package of documents in a timely manner, as well as to report on previous academic progress. In addition, a special commission, forming a list of students, always pays attention to the results of entrance examinations of each applicant.
Tuition at the Jikei University School of Medicine
Each academic year at the university is traditionally divided into semesters. Training is conducted on a paid basis for all, but each student can return part of the cost. After all, to successful and diligent students, a higher educational institution pays a stipend monthly. Also, students have the right to choose the most convenient training system for themselves - in person or remotely.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Jikei University School of Medicine
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.