Jikei University School of Medicine ( 東京 慈 恵 会 医科大医科 ) is a private higher education institution in Japan that first opened its doors to future graduates back in 1881. By now, the university with its main building and a small campus is located in the city of Tokyo.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a Japanese university with an enviable regularity that occupies a leading position among the best universities in Japan. Also, the university is among the best of the globe, which ensures so great popularity among young people all over the world.
University infrastructure involves students access to a large scientific library. A big and important advantage when choosing this Japanese university is also connected with the presence of the university of its sports grounds, a hostel for students and a park for a relaxing holiday and walks.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.