The Jade University of Applied Sciences
Description of The Jade University of Applied Sciences
- Founded: 2009
- Location: Elsflet / Oldenburg / Wilhelmshaven, Germany
- Number of students: about 8,000
- Rating in the country: 144
- Language of instruction: German, English.
Jade Hochschule is a higher education institution in Germany and is divided into 3 campuses in different cities.
The teaching staff of the educational institution includes about 200 qualified specialists.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in The Jade University of Applied Sciences
Accommodation, meals, prices
The cost of living is $ 644-1,243 per month: the price depends on the living conditions that the student chooses.
Facilities and equipment at The Jade University of Applied Sciences
The university has its own library and gym with all the necessary equipment for sports. Classrooms in which classes are held are equipped with everything necessary for studying.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university consists of 2 academic semesters.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education (for admission to the magistracy). Additionally, a certificate of knowledge of a foreign language (English and German) is required.
Students who did not finish school in Germany must undergo a “leveling certificate” program, that is, to study at a student college; or a student must study for 1-2 years at a university in his country and then enter Jade Hochschule.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about The Jade University of Applied Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.