Jackson State University (abbreviated as JSU ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1877 in the United States of America. JSU University now has a small student campus in Jackson.
We are talking about a medium-sized university, because Jackson State University annually trains about 9,000 people. This university every year takes an active part in several programs of student and academic exchange. The university itself is actively developing, covering its activities in such social networks as Linkedin and Facebook , as well as Youtube and Twitter .
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about the American University, which is rightfully considered one of the most prestigious and popular higher educational institutions of the globe and is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
During their studies at the university, students can freely use the literature from the university’s large scientific library. Also, all visitors can count on places in the hostel on the campus. Also important is the fact that the university is actively involved in such research groups as the Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning and the American Association of State Colleges and Universities ( AASCU), as well as in the group of Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) and Sport affiliations and memberships : National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.