Jackson State University
Description of Jackson State University
Jackson State University (abbreviated as JSU ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1877 in the United States of America. JSU University now has a small student campus in Jackson.
We are talking about a medium-sized university, because Jackson State University annually trains about 9,000 people. This university every year takes an active part in several programs of student and academic exchange. The university itself is actively developing, covering its activities in such social networks as Linkedin and Facebook , as well as Youtube and Twitter .
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Jackson State University
We are talking about the American University, which is rightfully considered one of the most prestigious and popular higher educational institutions of the globe and is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Jackson State University
During their studies at the university, students can freely use the literature from the university’s large scientific library. Also, all visitors can count on places in the hostel on the campus. Also important is the fact that the university is actively involved in such research groups as the Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning and the American Association of State Colleges and Universities ( AASCU), as well as in the group of Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) and Sport affiliations and memberships : National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In addition to the general results of entrance examinations, in order to join the ranks of students it is required to submit the entire package of documents in a timely manner, to report on their past academic performance. Wu takes on training and local and visiting citizens. At the same time, the competition here is not so high - about two people apply for each student’s place at the same time, as a rule.
Tuition fees at Jackson State University
Each school year is traditionally for America divided into a university by academic semesters. Education is paid, but students can always return some of the costs, receiving a scholarship for academic success. For each semester, the payment is about 2500 US dollars. With all this, the choice is always open for students - to study full-time or remotely. More accurate and detailed information about your activities is available on its official website at http://www.jsums.edu . Also, you can learn more through the pages of higher education institutions in social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Jackson State University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.