Isfahan University of Technology (IUT for short) is an Iranian public institution of higher education. Teaching in this institution has been conducted since the distant 1977. The university complex is located outside the boundaries of Isfahan.
The university occupies its place of honor among the TOP 10 of the best Iranian institutions of this type.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
University is one of the medium-sized institutions of higher education, where, by and large, only about 10,000 students study. In addition to local residents, visitors can also enter the institution. About 400 teachers conduct their research here. At the same time, both the teaching staff and the students can, if they wish, participate in exchange programs between universities throughout the world.
For students and teachers, the university has formed a huge library, and there is a hostel for the convenience of students. Learn more about the life and activities of the university can be on the pages of the social network Linkedin. The institution of higher education is listed in the FUIW (Federation of Universities of the Islamic World) list .
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.