Isfahan University of Medical Sciences (abbreviated as IUMS) is an educational institution of state type in Iran that has been active in scientific and educational activities since the beginning of the distant 1946. The main building of the university is located in In Isfahan.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
The higher education institution each year confidently enters the TOP-20 of the best in the country, and also with an enviable consistency adds to the list of TOP-5 percent of the best world-class institutions of higher education.
A university is rightly considered to be medium in scale, because there is no more than 14,000 students at a time at the same time here. The number of students are free to get both local and visiting citizens. At the university, about 700 teachers of the highest category conduct their academic activities.
Literature from the university’s personal large library is available to students and teachers.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.