Iran University of Science & Technology Tehran (IUST) is one of the best state universities in Iran. The foundation date of Iran's Scientific and Technological University in Tehran is 1929. IUST occupies an honorable place in the national academic ranking of the top 10 universities in the country. It is included in the list of 5% of the most famous and prestigious educational institutions of the planet.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
IUST is a medium-sized university, since about 6 thousand students receive education at the same time. Among them are not only Iranian citizens, but also other countries. The academic staff includes about 500 teachers.
Students and teachers of this university have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs. It is also worth noting that students of the Iranian University of Science and Technology, in addition to educational buildings, can use the university library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.