International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef
Description of International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef
- Established: 1998
- Type: private commercial higher education institution
- Location: Bad Honnef, Germany.
International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef (Internationale Hochschule Bad Honnef Bonn, IUHB) was founded in 1998 and is a private commercial higher education institution in Germany.
The leading academic areas at the university are economics and management, business administration, law and engineering. The learning process is designed in such a way that students can not only receive academic knowledge, but also conduct case studies and participate in design developments.
IUBH combines theoretical and practical training programs, which provides students with excellent career prospects.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university provides a hostel to its students. Cost of living = 390 € / month.
IUHB provides lunches to undergraduate students at special discounted subscriptions.
- 50% of students receive job offers before graduation
- The institution offers distance learning programs, international exchange and scholarship programs to its students.
- The university is part of Wissenschaftsrat, Hotel Schools of Distinction, TedQual and UNWTO
- IUHB is the first and only university in Germany to be certified by the World Tourism Organization UNWTO Tadqual under the International Tourism Management and Tourism and Travel Management programs.
Facilities and equipment at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef
The administrative center of the institution is located in Bad Honnef in North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany). The second university campus is in Berlin. The IUHB infrastructure includes computer classes and its own library.
Admission dates and extra charges
The university has a two-semester academic year.
- Deposit 3000 € -6000 €
- Registration fee 50 €
- Entrance fee 650 € -900 €
- Studentenwerk (Berlin programs) 190 € / year
- Pass (Bad Honnef programs) 300 € -600 € / semester
- Student transport ticket (Bad Honnef) 131 € / semester
- Student transport ticket (Berlin) 194 € / semester
- The cost of living in Germany is 552 € -1115 € / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the IUHB you must:
- Education document
- IELTS 5.0 / TOEFL 64
- Motivation letter
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.