The prestigious school specializes in the preparation of talented students in the field of art. The school was founded in 2009 and works closely with the University of the Arts in London: students from all over the world here receive high-quality pre-university training in a variety of artistic areas. School leaders are convinced that every creative student should have maximum opportunities to realize their potential, and for this purpose the best teachers are invited to the school and all the necessary conditions are created. Upon completion of courses and exams, students are guaranteed enrollment in one of the colleges belonging to the University of London art.
Pre-university program, which will provide in-depth knowledge of specialized subjects. Students receive support from teachers and pass three modules: art, crafts and design.
Students with good academic background can enroll in a practical course that will create a brilliant portfolio. The course includes language support for foreign students.
For beginning artists and designers, the summer program at the ISCA School is a great opportunity to express yourself and gain valuable experience in the international environment! On this creative course, students will:
Students live in single rooms in a boarding house on the school grounds. The rooms are cozy rooms with everything you need for a comfortable stay, and the residence has common recreation areas, billiards, laundry, dining and more.
Participation in events and additional circles is actively encouraged by the school. Students will enjoy regular sports activities, evening entertainment, and a cultural program:
The school is located in Buckingampshire County on a 20-acre site. In the possession of the school are old and modern buildings, all the buildings have been restored and well equipped. In addition to training rooms, there are special art workshops and studios that are publicly available. Also in the infrastructure includes:
Included in cost
Not included in the price
Sports, a certain number of excursions.
Excursions and Events
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.