Institute of Tropical Medicine Antwerp or Instituut voor Tropische Geneeskunde (abbreviated as ITM ) is a public higher education institution that has been active in research and education in Belgium since the beginning of 1906. The main building of the university is located in a small urban campus in Antwerp.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is an institution that is in the TOP 10 best in the country, and also from year to year adds to the list of the top 5 percent of the best higher education institutions at the global level.
The university is among the medium in size. Every year a course of study here does not exceed 600 people. Both local residents and visitors from different countries around the globe can get an education here. The academic staff of the university is about 450 teachers of the highest category. Also, the choice of a learning system is open to students - remotely or in person. The university has its official Internet resource (website address http://www.itg.be) and social networking pages (Facebook, Twitter) where you can learn more about the life and activities of the university, as well as meet with teachers and graduates of the institution. Institute annually participates in student exchange and teaching exchange programs.
University students have at their disposal a huge library, a comfortable student campus and dorm rooms. The university is constantly evolving and willingly sharing its own experience, as evidenced by its entry into scientific associations and associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.