Vlerick Business School - Ghent
Description of Vlerick Business School - Ghent
- Established: 1953
- Type of institution: Private Nonprofit Higher Education Institution
- Location: Ghent, Belgium
- Language of instruction: English, Dutch.
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (VLERICK) was founded in 1953 on the basis of two educational institutions - the University of Ghent and the Catholic University of Leuven - and is the leading private business school in Belgium. VLERICK specializes in preparation of managers and entrepreneurs in the field of management.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Vlerick Business School - Ghent
Accommodation, meals, prices
The educational institution provides the opportunity to live in a hostel.
- School of Management is included in TOP-30 of the best universities in the country
- VLERICK offers financial assistance to its students
- The educational institution has partnership agreements on international exchange programs with leading business schools in the world.
- The management school has three international accreditations (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB)
- The MBA and EMBA programs of the business school include foreign internships, business games (business simulations) and design work.
Facilities and equipment at Vlerick Business School - Ghent
VLERICK has four campuses in Belgium: Saint-Joss-ten-Nood (Brussels), Ghent and Leuven. The campuses consist of a separate building or, in Brussels, classrooms located on the floor of the building.
The university infrastructure includes research centers and a library.
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of living in Ghent = 593 € -1196 € / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you must:
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Vlerick Business School - Ghent
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.