Inha is a university born of cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Inha University of South Korea. The main objective is the release of competitive IT managers. The curriculum of Tashkent University is completely identical to the curriculum of Korean University, which is the world leader in teaching engineering, logistics, IT.
At Inha University, preparatory work is underway for applicants in mathematics, physics and the English language, there is a programming education for students 9-15 years old.
The campus has a convenient location, it is easily accessible by land transport or metro. Guarded parking is available for students and workers.
Free Wi-Fi is available on each floor. A laboratory for physicists with innovative equipment was brought from Korea. The largest data center among Tashkent universities, an extensive library, rooms for presentations and debates work in Inha.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.