Description of Hyogo University
- Established: 1972
- Number of students: 3000
- Language of instruction: Japanese
- Location: Hege, Japan
- Type: state.
In 1972, a medical college was opened in Hege to educate junior and secondary medical personnel. In 2007, the institution received the status of a higher education and became known as Hehe Medical University.
Today, the university has three faculties - pharmaceutical, nursing and rehabilitation:
- The Faculty of Pharmacy is intended for applicants who want to understand the pharmacy, pharmaceuticals and practical methods of treating diseases
- The Faculty of Nursing prepares nurses who are able to solve simple medical problems, make decisions, understand and accept the pain and complaints of patients
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation offers applicants the qualifications “Physiotherapy” and “Occupational Therapy”: in the process of education, students learn to look for patients' problems and help them in rehabilitation.
The mission of the university is to educate medical workers who can provide patients and society with support and qualified assistance, will contribute to medical science.
Educational goals of the university:
- Continuous and high-quality education process
- Practical medical skills education
- Developing communication skills in students
- The education of spiritual individuals who are able to think soberly and logically
- Serving science and health.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hyogo University
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university does not have its own hostel, students are invited to find housing in the city - for these purposes, a special housing committee works at the educational institution.
Eating students is the task of the cafeteria, which operates in the educational building: you can have lunch here or buy take-away food.
- Young university with modern study programs
- A small number of students and small study groups
- Qualified teaching staff, including medical practitioners
- Busy student life
- Modern material and technical base
- Most of the practical exercises
- The possibility of research work
- Own hospitals for practicing practical skills.
Facilities and equipment at Hyogo University
There are two hospitals at the university:
- Hyogo Hospital was built in 1972, the year the college was founded. Every year, the health care institution provides care to 300,000 inpatients and 850,000 outpatients.
- Sasayama Hospital was opened in 1997. She is the main hospital in Tamba, where patients can receive emergency qualified medical care.
On the basis of the university work:
- Center for diverse education, where students can get basic knowledge in various types of art, humanities and languages
- Laboratory of visualization of invisible substances of the human body
- Research Center for the Prevention of Diseases and the Identification of Their Causes.
All classrooms of the university are equipped with furniture and appliances, a library and a reading room are working.
The necessary conditions have also been created for the scientific activity of students: computer equipment, equipped laboratories, a fund of scientific journals, works and scientific publications.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university begins in September.
Since the university does not have its own hostels, students must determine a budget for renting urban housing, meals and fare to the place of study.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student at Hehe Medical University, an applicant must provide:
- Certificate of general secondary education with certified translation
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Grade Report
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations from a previous place of study or work
- Receipt of payment of registration fee.
After submitting the documents, the date of entrance examinations will be appointed.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hyogo University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.