Dutch (or Dutch) language is widely used in European countries. It can be studied not only in Holland, but also in Belgium, and one of the most convenient and comfortable training programs is Home Language International.
The company of the same name was founded in 1979 exclusively For learning English, but it was so popular and popular that it began to develop rapidly and grow - and today Home Language International participants can study 20 languages in 35 countries! The uniqueness of the program is that students live directly in the home of an experienced, qualified teacher, communicate with his family, visit cultural, sports and entertainment events together. Almost all variants of programs provide intensive individual language classes - they are led directly by the teacher. Thanks to the individual approach, you will be able to significantly improve your language level in a short time: intensity, subject matter, duration of lessons - everything is subject only to your goals and requirements. The program is very effective and suitable for any category of students: students of any age and with any level of knowledge can study at Home Language International.
In Belgium, students from all over the world are invited to learn the Dutch language in the beautiful hospitable Flanders, in a well-groomed and cozy city of Antwerp.
The course provides many additional options that you can choose as you wish: [999.4 ]
The transfer fee is paid separately: for an adult student = 60 € / one way, for students under 18 years - 65 € / one way.
Dutch + multipurpose events
During the week there are 10 lessons of language (individually with the teacher), accommodation and meals on a full board basis and a lot of entertainment and leisure activities. Together with the teacher, you can go to the theater or cinema, museum a picture gallery, visit, visit a sports game or do shopping. The program is discussed with each student individually after his arrival at the teacher's home, all expenses are already included in the cost:
Universal activities (without language lessons)
Do you want to learn the language in direct language communication, without textbooks and synopses? This option is also there! The whole program is developed individually after the student arrives for training - along with you travel teacher, his friends and family members. All your time you spend on excursions and walks, entertainment and cultural events - note that all costs are already included in the course price:
In addition, you can select additional program options. For example, book only accommodation in the teacher's home (half board and full), or just lessons (the teacher will come to you for individual lessons). English language programs are also offered online - lessons are conducted using Skype.
The cost of the course is (for 1 week for one student, with accommodation - full board):
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.