Ceran Spa (adult language school Belgium)
Description of Ceran Spa (adult language school Belgium)
- Year of foundation: 1975;
- Location: Province of Liege, Belgium;
- Age: from 18 years old;
- Type of institution: language school;
- Type of education: mixed;
- Form of study: full-time.
CERAN has branches in several countries, including the eastern part of the Kingdom of Belgium. The Ceran Adult Language School in the small picturesque Belgian town of Spa on the border of three states was opened in 1975. The program of this school is developed on the principle of total immersion and makes Ceran one of the leading educational centers in the world, where international students achieve maximum results in the shortest time period. Adult students come from 80 countries of the world, which in addition makes the school a platform for building business partnerships and useful contacts. Guests are offered a choice of learning four languages, each of which is taught taking into account the needs and characteristics of the student.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ceran Spa (adult language school Belgium)
Accommodation, meals, prices
It is curious that the famous Formula-1 Spa-Francorchamps motor racing circuit passes near the city. The town is located near Brussels, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. The school is located in a picturesque area and is surrounded by a forest.
Ceran guests stay in single rooms with all conveniences or in superior rooms with a lounge, air conditioning. For an additional fee there is an opportunity to occupy a room on weekends.
Full board is provided from Sunday to Friday lunch, breakfasts are served on weekends. In the absence of free rooms on the school grounds, students are offered a room in a hotel of the corresponding class.
Activities Ceran Spa (adult language school Belgium)
- Guests of the language center have the opportunity to use the bar and travel to a city known for its healing springs;
- School staff are ready to organize on-site recreation and medical procedures at a local water resort;
- For sports there are playgrounds and courts on the school grounds;
- Excursions are available at extra charge;
- Role-playing games, debates, creative performances, and excursions to local cultural sights take place on the basis of the school during extracurricular activities.
- Unique effective method of complete immersion and continuous communication in the language environment (both in class and in everyday life);
- Multicultural community;
- Over 30 years of experience in implementing the CERAN program;
- Accreditation Business English UK, British Council, Investor in people.
Facilities and equipment at Ceran Spa (adult language school Belgium)
- The school is divided into seven language blocks, each of which includes a dining room and a recreation room;
- Two multimedia centers for students;
- WiFi available on school grounds;
- Sports facilities include:
- Tennis court;
- Sports field;
- Squash fields;
Admission dates and extra charges
Enrollment takes place on Mondays all year round. Check in from Sunday after 18 o'clock to Friday at 18:15. The school is open on weekdays and on holidays.
Tuition fee includes:
- Accommodation in a standard room;
- Educational materials;
- Entertainment program.
List of extra charges:
- Extra charge for the high season (between July 1 and August 31);
- Visa service, embassy collection;
- Medical insurance;
- Additional individual lesson;
- Transfer in both directions;
- Extra charge for accommodation in a room on weekends;
- Superior room;
- Additional night (+ breakfast);
- Bank charges and delivery of documents by express mail;
- Air tickets.
- Transfer (one way)
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Ceran Spa (adult language school Belgium)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.