Marketing is considered one of the most important and actively developing spheres in the 21st century, because in the modern world every year more and more business sites and organizations appear that are ready to offer their goods and services to the masses. As a consequence, you need to know what "leverage" to act on in order to get the maximum profit. Spain realizes the importance of this type of activity, therefore, it offers a large selection of interesting programs at its universities so that everyone can become a highly qualified specialist.
Pros of studying in Spain
- International degrees (diplomas)
- Low costs for room and board
- Low cost of training
- Emphasis on employing graduates
- Opportunity to get education in English
- Immersion in a Spanish-speaking environment to learn the second most popular language in the world
- Mild climate, abundance of sunny days, natural beauty
- Fascinating culture and history
- World-class research.
For many students, the goal is to study in Barcelona , an incredibly beautiful and popular city. Barcelona is renowned for its rich cultural heritage, attractions, modern technology, sports traditions, football, entertainment and shopping opportunities.
The most famous among university students here is the Geneva Business School.
Geneva Business School is a leading private Swiss university dedicated to training highly qualified professionals in business, marketing and marketing analytics.
An international approach to educational methodology and the applied nature of programs allows students to reveal their potential and take leading positions in the industry. The Business School prides itself on exceptional teaching standards based on the Swiss education system. Teaching methods based on a personal approach to students, practical orientation and high professionalism of teachers guarantee the quality of the programs. Geneva Business School graduates have all the prerequisites to become future leaders in real business.
The school provides bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs, and the most popular are:
- marketing and marketing analytics
- PR advertising
- Oil and gas industry
The Geneva Business School campus in Barcelona is located in the very center of the city within walking distance to the famous shopping center - Passeig de Gracia street and Placa Catalunya. It offers students modern classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards, a computer center, office equipment, a large student living room and a 400 sqm terrace, a cafeteria, a library, Wi-Fi.
Students receive one-on-one mentoring, the opportunity to participate in unique networking events, and support and guidance for internships and business initiatives. Hands-on classroom learning combined with hands-on learning about the real world of business makes Geneva Business School graduates ready to work.
All business school teachers are active in their respective industries and offer their understanding of current business trends, access to their own global networks. They pose business challenges from company formation and business planning to market research and more. The following principles help to effectively solve marketing problems: understanding the production capabilities of the company, the ability to plan events for the sale of goods or services. In addition, the company must be able to flexibly respond to changing demand, update the range of products in accordance with the needs of the target audience.
Reasons to study at the Geneva Business School?
- Close connection with the business world, which allows you to gain practical knowledge and access to the international business community
- State-of-the-art programs tailored to the current market demand
- Top quality business education
- The university campuses are also located in Barcelona and Madrid, the cities of Spain with the largest number of startups.
- Students from over 85 countries
- Individual approach to teaching - lessons are conducted in small classes
- 2 student admission dates - more opportunities for admission
- Guaranteed Internship - GBS offers internship and employment opportunities for students in recognized and well-known international organizations
- The university is located in the city center and is close to the main attractions of Barcelona.
Further employment of students will not be difficult, because Geneva Business School is a partner of more than 250 universities around the world, which also cooperates with 100 different companies and global brands: DHL, FactSet, Firmenich, Hinduja, HSBC, Human Rights Watch, MSCI, Nestle , P&G, Winterthur, World Health Organization, etc.
Students with a diploma from this university can get jobs at Rolex, Procter & Gamble, Credit Suisse, Avakian Jewelry, Ministry of the Foreign Affairs in Kuwait, The United Nations, etc. Almost 100% of graduates find work in partner companies.
Famous alumni of the university:
- Amy Wanden - founder of African Sports Network
- Ainis Visokinskas and Justas Berzinskas - co-founders of Kloogo, applications for quickly finding jobs in start-up projects
- Alexander Vasilievich - Commercial Director and Co-founder of Power2Impact
- Mahmoud Hagrass is the founder of Sana Vida Restaurants.
Specializations that can be mastered at the university:
- International management and finance
- International connections
- Digital marketing
- Sports management
- Oil and gas industry management.
After receiving a diploma, you can work as:
- Logist, procurement manager
- Deputy Director for Business Development
- Human Resources Manager, Administrative Director
- Marketing Assistant, PR Manager