GoStudy educational center in Czech
Description of GoStudy educational center in Czech
- Year established: 1998
- Location: Prague and Brno, Czech Republic
- Students age: 17+
- Type of studying: mixed
- Language of instruction: Czech.
Czech educational center GoStudy is a prestigious educational institution with preparatory programs for students from the CIS countries. The center provides services related to visa and curatorial support, nostrification of diplomas and admission to Czech universities.
The GoStudy educational center is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic to conduct the state exam in the Czech language.
The main areas of work:
- Preparation and admission to Czech universities
- Integration program for foreign doctors
- Semester Czech language courses.
- 20 years of experience in preparing students
- 2 educational centers - in Prague and Brno
- More than 70 types of educational programs
- Main specialization - Russian students
- Students confidently pass the prestigious state exam
- All teachers are linguists, native speakers and class teachers.
Working as a doctor in the Czech Republic
- Program start: 1.11
- Age of students: 17+
- Language of instruction: Czech
- Duration: from 560 hours.
Due to the shortage of medical personnel in the Czech Republic, physicians are especially in demand. The educatonal center offers to undergo a program of integration of doctors and nurses, within the framework of which specialists will master Czech with medical terminology. The "Premium" program includes preparation for the approbation exams.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GoStudy educational center in Czech
Admission dates and extra charges
- 500 € = non-refundable deposit.
Students who pay 100% of the cost receive a 5% discount.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about GoStudy educational center in Czech
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.