GBS Language School – English Path London Greenford
Description of GBS Language School – English Path London Greenford
- Location: Greenford, London, United Kingdom
- Language of instruction: English
- Age range in GBS: 8-65 years
- Age range in EP: 8-17 years
- Number of students – more than 1000
- Type of training: mixed.
English Path Language Schools (EP) is a language center that is part of the Global Education Group. Global Banking School (GBS) is one of the prestigious educational institutions, also included in the structure. Both centers aim for student progress, so the teaching staff is carefully selected, trained and qualified. Students are in an atmosphere of round-the-clock support of mentors, which allows them to feel comfortable, without stress to solve problems, successfully pass the training program.
Among the students there are many representatives of different parts of the world. For example, GBS courses are attended by students of approximately 87 nationalities.
There are more than ten English language courses for students of different levels of knowledge, as well as several bachelor's and master's degree programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBS Language School – English Path London Greenford
Accommodation, meals, prices
EP offers its pupils three accommodation options.
Homestay accommodation near campus: accommodation and breakfast, half board or self-service with prices per week:
- Single room – from 175 to 210£
- Double room – from 165 to 205£.
Additional conditions with payment per week:
- Private bathroom – 35£
- Accommodation in July, August – 20£ (to the total amount)
- Accommodation during the New Year holidays (December 25-January 1) – £ 30 (to the total amount).
Homestay accommodation is in demand among students under 18 years of age, but families also accept adult students.
Under the direction of EP in London, there are four residences with studio apartments, located near world-famous attractions. The cost of a weekly placement will be:
- Wembley – 340£
- White City – 380£
- The Collective Old Oak – 330£
- Chapter Portobello – 339£.
Utilities are included in the price. Students over 18 years of age are allowed to stay, the minimum stay in the residential building is 2-4 weeks.
- Gyms (£50 per season ticket)
- Spaces for relaxation, self-study, events
- Laundry rooms with washing machines, dryers
- Guarded bicycle parking
- Round-the-clock work of the reception
- Fast WiFi
- Secure entry and exit system.
The third option for accommodation is to rent a room from local residents. It is only available to students over the age of 18. Weekly, this format of housing, depending on the number of neighbors, will cost:
- Single – 225£
- Double – 245£
- Room with private bathroom – 275£
- Common room – 205£.
Additional paid services:
- Private bathroom – 35£
- Accommodation in the summer – 20£, during the winter holidays (25 December-1 January) – 30£.
Activities GBS Language School – English Path London Greenford
Institutions present a large program of events and a variety of master classes. The EP program, for example, has developed 12 introductory seminars and lectures that include academic writing, learning skills, public speaking and presentations, and a resume writing workshop. EP mentors organise 10 events a week for both a solo visit and a guided tour: the London Eye, the British Museum, the National Gallery, the Natural History Museum, the Royal Academy of Arts and more. Most of the excursions are free.
On weekends, students have the opportunity to visit attractions such as Stonehenge, Watt, Cambridge, Oxford, Windsor.
GBS helps students advance their careers by offering places for internships and placements. An experienced team is looking for an individual approach to each student, draws up a personal development plan to determine the strengths and weaknesses of the individual, conducts personal seminars to prepare students for "working life".
- Ability to communicate with native speakers
- University-type campus
- Multiple accommodation options
- Free medical, travel insurance for international students EP.
Facilities and equipment at GBS Language School – English Path London Greenford
Both centres are located on the Greenford campus, a stunning facility in west London near the famous Wembley Stadium. Thanks to convenient transport links that allow them to explore the city, students have the opportunity to relax both in large green areas and visit bars and restaurants on the bustling streets of one of the largest cities in the UK.
The campus is next to the waterfront, close to parks and just 25 minutes by tube from central London. The learning space includes amenities such as:
- Many classrooms with interactive equipment, where lectures, master classes, seminars are held
- Large library
- Self-study area
- Large outdoor area for recreation, meetings with friends
- Cafeterias, vending machines.
The campus connects to the main bus routes, the London Underground and national railways:
- 10 minutes walk to Sudbury Hill Station
- 15 minutes walk to Greenford Station – Central Tube Line
- 25 minutes by taxi or 55 minutes by tube to Heathrow Airport.
Admission dates and extra charges
The duration of the programs depends on the chosen course. Training dates vary from year to year. GBS programs are held in two terms lasting 3 and 9 months. Courses start in June or September.
The EP course schedule includes both morning and evening classes. 20-40 English lessons are organized per week, depending on the program, excursions, preparation for IELTS, Cambridge exams.
- Accommodation (meals included in several variants): 165-380£/week
- Registration fee: 50£
- Educational materials: 30-90£ depending on the number of weeks of training
- Accommodation fees: £45
- IELTS, Cambridge: from 160-170£
- Sightseeing tours: 69-103£.
Transfers are also included in additional expenses. Consider the prices per trip:
- Heathrow – 90£
- Gatwick – 110£
- Stansted – 115£
- Luton – 110£
- London City Airport – 80£
- London Railway Station – 70£
- Southend – 120£.
Additional passengers will cost £ 15 to the amount.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Before admission, everyone can visit the campus on the Open Day.
To attend EP language courses, students will need:
- Results of language proficiency tests. The level may be different, and on the basis of it the program is selected. The test can be taken on the official website of the institution
- Visa Documents
- Valid passport
- Health Insurance
- Certificate of completion of a certain stage of school, depending on the chosen course
- Paid registration fee: £50 for full-time study, £15 for online study.
For admission to GBS programs, the applicant will need:
- High school diploma with official transcripts
- 80 UCAS points or equivalent (e.g. 60 Credit Ofqual Level 3)
- GCSE not lower than level C4
- Personal interview
- Knowledge of English not lower than level B2
- Visa Documents
- Valid passport
- Health insurance.
Scholarships GBS Language School – English Path London Greenford
GBS offers several financing options:
- Loans for tuition fees, maintenance
- Additional grants for people with special personal circumstances, needs
- Request for research funding.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBS Language School – English Path London Greenford
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.