Fujian Medical University (abbreviated FJMU ) or 福建 医科大学 is a state-type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1937 in the People's Republic of China. Currently, FJMU University boasts a very good location within the boundaries of Fuzhou, which allows students to actively enjoy all the benefits not only of urban but also of suburban life.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about a higher educational institution, which from year to year occupies top positions in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
At the full disposal of students is a large scientific library of the university itself. The institution also provides students with a well-developed infrastructure for outdoor activities and various sports in their free time.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.