Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques Institut d'Études Politiques de Paris (abbreviated Sciences Po) is a higher educational institution located in the French capital - Paris. The university was founded in 1872, and to this day it conducts its active academic activity.
Sciences Po confidently takes place in the top 20 universities in France. The Institute also does not disappear from the ranking of the best higher educational institutions in the world, where it currently occupies 351 positions. The strongest educational directions of this university are disciplines from the fields "Arts and Humanities", "Social Sciences and Management". Respectability of the institution is confirmed by the interest of employers in France and around the world in the graduates of this institution.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
About 9 thousand students are trained every year in this university. You can get an education in Sciences Po and a foreign citizen. Here this is not uncommon phenomenon, since the fourth part of university students are foreigners. It is worth noting that among the 1600 teachers there are foreign professionals. Students have the opportunity to use the program for international student exchange. In addition to the official site, the university can be found in social networks such as: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr.
On the territory of the educational institution there is a library, which is accessible to students. All applicants are provided with a hostel near the campus. Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques Institut d'Études Politiques de Paris is a member of the prestigious European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.