FLS Saddleback College Summer Camp
Description of FLS Saddleback College Summer Camp
- Established: 1987
- Location: California, Philadelphia, USA
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of training: summer language camp.
FLS, America's largest network of family language schools, is proud of its programs and quality of service. For more than three decades, the Linguistic Center has been offering programs that encourage students to reach new levels of success and expand educational and professional opportunities. The responsiveness of qualified teachers, individual attention to students' problems makes FLS the best choice for obtaining a unique educational and cultural experience.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in FLS Saddleback College Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
FLS offers hotel accommodation: rooms are equipped with a kitchen, there is a laundry.
Program participants receive breakfast at the hotel.
Activities FLS Saddleback College Summer Camp
Students between the ages of 6 and 14 participate in summer camp programs, learn the language, get to know the local culture, communicate and spend time with American students in a carefully structured and controlled environment.
Adults and teenagers over 15 years of age participate in daily English classes at FLS. In the afternoon, they shop, get acquainted with local traditions and relax, while experienced instructors take care of the children.
- FLS Saddleback College Summer invites every student to feel the benefits of learning English, feel the beauty of the language, and immerse themselves in a new culture. The school seeks to give students the motivation necessary in order to become part of the world community, to open the prospects for studying or working abroad.
- Viejo Mission has recently been named the safest city in the United States: it is a wealthy suburban community of nearly 100,000 people. The region is characterized by mild weather all year round: the average temperature is 23C.
- FLS Saddleback College Summer Camp is located near exciting attractions. Just ten miles from the college, Laguna Beach is one of California's most beautiful beach landscapes, and the famous attractions of Southern California such as Disneyland, Hollywood, Universal and San Diego are just minutes away.
Facilities and equipment at FLS Saddleback College Summer Camp
Learning Resource Center
Computer classes, language lab and campus library
The 400-seat stage offers a variety of recreational activities
Student Services Center
Full-service student lounge and cafeteria
Tennis courts, golf driving range, gym, baseball field and pool
A free commercial jazz and public information station serving Orange County. KSBR has received many awards and teaches Saddleback Cinema / TV / Radio students
Admission dates and extra charges
Date of the program: June 23 - July 14.
Tuition for FLS Saddleback College Summer includes tuition, accommodation and meals for adult + child participants, airport transfers.
Placement of additional participants:
- Additional adult - $ 1210 / week.
- Extra child - $ 1575 / week.
Car rental - $ 250-350 / week.
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 150 USD
- Extra night 75 USD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Children age 6-14 years old
- Adults - from 15 years.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about FLS Saddleback College Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.