Florida Gulf Coast University
Description of Florida Gulf Coast University
Florida Gulf Coast University (abbreviated FGCU ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1991 in America. Now the FGCU has at its disposal an entire campus with all the necessary modern infrastructure in the city of Fort Myers.
The US Florida Gulf Coast University is a medium-sized educational institution, which annually accommodates approximately 15,000 people to study. In parallel with the locals, foreigners can also apply for places at the university. The university teaching staff is about 1,400 teachers of the highest category. The university itself takes an active part in international exchange programs for academic institutions and students. The university itself is famous for its active life in social networks - Facebook and Linkedin , Twitter and Youtube actively cover all the details of the institution’s life and activities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Florida Gulf Coast University
We are talking about the American University, which is considered to be rightfully one of the most famous and prestigious universities throughout the globe, because the university is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best.
Facilities and equipment at Florida Gulf Coast University
At the disposal of students a large scientific library of the university. students can also get accommodation in a dormitory on the campus. The university itself including such well-known and popular groups as the State University System of Florida and the American Association of State Colleges and Universities ( AASCU), as well as Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the like.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In addition to the general results of previously passed entrance exams, in order to be included in the number of university students, it is required to provide data on their past performance. Even at the stage of admission, over 70 percent of applicants who submitted applications receive a positive decision of the admissions committee on their enrollment. Each academic year, the higher educational institution traditionally divides the FGCU into two semesters.
Tuition at Florida Gulf Coast University
Education in this university is paid for all students. But each student can count on the return of part of the costs, thanks to financial assistance from the university. We are talking about the payment of scholarships to the most diligent and successful students. For each semester, students pay approximately $ 8,250. The university conducts training in the two most popular and popular systems - remotely and internally. More detailed and up-to-date information about the work of the university can be found on the pages of the university on social networks, as well as on the official portal of the institution at the address http://www.fgcu.edu .
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Florida Gulf Coast University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.