Florida Gulf Coast University (abbreviated FGCU ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1991 in America. Now the FGCU has at its disposal an entire campus with all the necessary modern infrastructure in the city of Fort Myers.
The US Florida Gulf Coast University is a medium-sized educational institution, which annually accommodates approximately 15,000 people to study. In parallel with the locals, foreigners can also apply for places at the university. The university teaching staff is about 1,400 teachers of the highest category. The university itself takes an active part in international exchange programs for academic institutions and students. The university itself is famous for its active life in social networks - Facebook and Linkedin , Twitter and Youtube actively cover all the details of the institution’s life and activities.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about the American University, which is considered to be rightfully one of the most famous and prestigious universities throughout the globe, because the university is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best.
At the disposal of students a large scientific library of the university. students can also get accommodation in a dormitory on the campus. The university itself including such well-known and popular groups as the State University System of Florida and the American Association of State Colleges and Universities ( AASCU), as well as Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the like.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.