ULearn English School Dublin
Description of ULearn English School Dublin
- Founded: 1988
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Number of students: from 75 people
- Language of instruction: English.
ULearn English School Dublin is an international English language school that was founded in Dublin in 1988. The school organizes programs for foreign students in such a way that they can study effectively and at the same time have fun spending free time. The best teachers who have the necessary skills to work with foreign students and are ready to provide the necessary assistance in learning the language are invited to school for foreign students.
English School ULearn English School Dublin offers quality, advanced education at budget prices. Every year, children from different countries undergo education here, starting from 16 years old - more than 65 nationalities in total.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in ULearn English School Dublin
Accommodation, meals, prices
For living, the ULearn English School Dublin school offers foreign students several housing options:
- Apartments - as separate apartments of the increased comfort, and rooms with one or several beds. All apartments are located in the central part of the city, so getting to the educational building for students is not difficult.
- Host family. Many students call this accommodation option the best for learning English in Dublin. Host families are selected by the school, so they are used to guests from other countries throughout the year. The price includes breakfast and dinner. In host families, one student can live, as well as 1-2 people, separate rooms are offered for accommodation.
- Residence (hostel). The most budget option available is hostel accommodation. In addition to comfortable rooms, there are cooking areas, common lounges with a pool table and TV. The hostel does not belong to the school, but is rented, so access to it is open only to guests.
Activities ULearn English School Dublin
In order for the study to take place in an interesting and fun environment, the school organizes a diverse cultural and social program for students:
- Traveling to sports matches in the cities of Ireland (Galway, Kilkenny, Cork, Belfast and others)
- Cinema evenings
- Irish dance lessons
- National Exhibitions
- International parties.
Facilities and equipment at ULearn English School Dublin
ULearn English School Dublin is located in the heart of the Irish capital near Stephen's Green Park, within walking distance of all city attractions and cultural activities.
Admission dates and extra charges
Student enrollment at ULearn English School is held every Monday. Students check in two days before the start of school, and leave the school on the day the program ends. Additional costs for studying at school include:
- School fees - 50 €
- Prepayment for course reservation - 100 €.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to school programs, students do not need any certain level of language - you can start studying with anyone from elementary to advanced. On the day of arrival, all students pass an orientation test, which helps to determine the starting level of the language and based on this, distribute students to study groups with a comfortable level.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about ULearn English School Dublin
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.