El Limonar International School Villamartin
Description of El Limonar International School Villamartin
- Location: Alicante, Spain
- Students age: 3 to 18 years old
- Language of instruction: English, Spanish
- Type of study: full time, half board.
El Limonar International School Villamartin (ELIS Villamartin) is a private bilingual school of an international format, where secondary education is offered in English and Spanish for children and schoolchildren from 3 to 18 years old. The school provides high-quality secondary education and is accredited by the National Association of British Schools in Spain NABBS and is authorized by the Ministry of Education of Spain.
The educational structure of El Limonar is based on four elements:
- Bilingual academic curriculum with high academic standards
- Social and moral development
- Personal attention
- Extracurricular cultural and entertainment program.
El Limonar Villamartin International School is part of the Cognita educational network, which has more than 70 training centers in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in El Limonar International School Villamartin
Accommodation, meals, prices
During the school day, which lasts from 9:10 to 16:30, students fully eat in the cafeteria on the school grounds. For a fee, students can enjoy breakfast and lunch, including a varied and wholesome meal.
Activities El Limonar International School Villamartin
ELIS Villamartín organizes a wide range of extracurricular activities for its students, including creative activities, physical exercises and training. People are recruited into extracurricular activity groups depending on their interest - at least 1-3 people. Every day for extracurricular activities, two time periods are allocated: from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 16:30 to 17:30 - depending on the section.
Available activities, tailored to different ages and interests:
- Art and creativity
Also included in the list of additional activities is a music school, a family club, a school for parents and other activities during the weekend.
Facilities and equipment at El Limonar International School Villamartin
The school's campus is located in the San Miguel de Salinas area of the Spanish city of Alicante. The school infrastructure includes the necessary facilities for comfortable learning:
- Equipped classrooms
- Street venues for team sports
- Dining room
- Creativity Studios, etc.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at ELIS Villamartin lasts 10 months - from September to June: it is divided into three trimesters, plus a few vacation breaks await students during this period. In the summer months, a summer school for different categories of students is held at the school.
The course price includes:
- Academic program.
The administration provides 2 scholarships for students at ELIS Villamartin, which will help partially pay the tuition fees for the A-Level or Modalidad senior classes.
In addition, if children from the same family enter the school, then parents can expect a discount on payment: a 10% discount on admission of the brother or sister of the current student, 20% for the third child, 40% for the fourth and subsequent relative.
Parents can also get a 2% discount by paying full-time annual tuition and meals until the end of September. Please note that the above discounts are relevant for students older than the preschool department of classes and receiving full-time education.
- Registration fee - 1100 €
- Lunch - 160 € / month (compulsory for students up to and including the 8th year of study)
- Transport fee - from 115 € to 155 € / month
- School uniform (required until the 11th year of study inclusive)
- Exam fees
- Classes in clubs and sections.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to enter the international school El Limonar, students need to follow several steps:
- Pay a visit to school. You can do this within the framework of the Open Doors Days, which are held several times during the school year, or arrange a separate meeting to get your tour of the school
- Take an interview with a representative of the admissions committee to conduct a personal interview with a student
- Prepare the necessary documents (copy of the child's report card and others)
- Take the entrance test - a test for the current level of knowledge. If the results are satisfactory and there are places in the school, the student receives an invitation to study
- To fix the place: the parents of the student must pay the registration bill and fill out the registration form on the school website
- Agree on the start date of training.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about El Limonar International School Villamartin
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.