Edinburgh Herriot-Watt University (summer camp)
Description of Edinburgh Herriot-Watt University (summer camp)
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Age of students: 10 -17 years
- Type of residence: residence
- The type of education: c interfere with learning
- Language learning: English.
The summer camp at the leading University of Edinburgh invites you to summer programs to study English at an international level.
Advantages of edcuation in the summer camp :
- The camp offers a rich and exciting program, where you can pull up the language and learn about Scotland a lot of interesting things.
- The camp program includes a large number of excursions and trips around Scotland.
- Great location from the historic center of Edinburgh
- Quality language education at the international level
- Slight fullness of groups
- The camp brings together representatives of various nationalities, because in the summer school reigns true intercultural environment.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Edinburgh Herriot-Watt University (summer camp)
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are accommodated in a picturesque area surrounded by gardens, in rooms for 1 person with their own bathroom, 5 minutes from the educational complexes and the dining room.
Activities Edinburgh Herriot-Watt University (summer camp)
The camp students will have a rich program of activities, taking into account various preferences and interests:
- Sport program
- Entertaining evenings (discos, karaoke evenings and much more)
- Competitive Competitions
- Workshops and circles.
In addition, students are waiting for a full day and half day excursion:
- A trip to Edinburgh with a visit to the main attractions of the city
- Museum and Gallery Day
- Discover Glasgow and the Gallery of Modern Art
- Visiting Stirling and its attractions.
Facilities and equipment at Edinburgh Herriot-Watt University (summer camp)
The campus is located near the city center in a beautiful green area with developed infrastructure. Not far from the campus are cafes, cinemas, shops and a bank. The infrastructure of the school includes the following objects:
- Educational complexes
- Playing fields and indoor tennis courts
- Sports Hall
Admission dates and extra charges
Included in the price:
- Extracurricular activities
- Certificate of attendance.
- Deposit for a course/programme 25 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must provide a copy of the passport and a copy of the certificate of knowledge of the language, if any.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Edinburgh Herriot-Watt University (summer camp)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.