École des Hautes Études en Santé Publique
Description of École des Hautes Études en Santé Publique
The École des Hautes Études en Santé Publique (abbreviated EHESP ) is the institution of higher education in France that first opened its doors to future graduates back in 1945. At the present time, the EHESP University with its main university building is conveniently located in the city of Rennes.
Each year, a special admissions committee accepts and reviews applications from both local and international students from different countries, creating a list of freshmen. At the same time, students of this institution have access to numerous international exchange programs. More details and details about the activities of this higher educational institution of France can be obtained by visiting the official website of the university, as well as visiting the institution's pages on social networks, such as Linkedin , Facebook and Twitter .
Programs and prices, tuition fees in École des Hautes Études en Santé Publique
This French university in recent years has not left one of the highest ranks of the state ranking - included in the list of the TOP-90 universities of the country. Also École des Hautes Études en Santé Publique is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best institutions of higher education at the global level (in 2019 it takes 1888 place).
Facilities and equipment at École des Hautes Études en Santé Publique
The university infrastructure includes a large scientific library. On campus campus, the institution has equipped excellent sports facilities.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about École des Hautes Études en Santé Publique
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.