EC Classic Island Malta Kids language camp
Description of EC Classic Island Malta Kids language camp
- Location: Aura (Bugibba), Malta;
- Age: 8-17 years old;
- Type of facility: summer language camp;
- Type of accommodation: host family or residence;
- Language of instruction: English;
- Type of training: mixed.
Malta is a popular place for international students to study and relax: this is a small and cozy island where children and students feel at home. This allows not only to gain valuable knowledge of the English language, but also have a great time abroad! Malta is famous for its friendly international atmosphere, where thousands of students come to learn English.
The European Center has been working on the island since 1991: during this time, the educational center gained an excellent reputation, developed its own teaching methods, gathered the best teachers. According to graduates, the quality of education meets international standards, and the location on the Mediterranean coast attracts a huge number of students from all over the world to spend their summer holidays.
Spending summer holidays in Malta is also an opportunity to receive a prestigious certificate of completion of language courses, which will indicate the level of knowledge of a foreign language and the results of the final test. This document can be used with further admission to school or university.
From the first minutes of attending school, international students will feel the care and attention of the staff and administration. Upon entering the school, students take an entrance test, which is necessary to determine the level of knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, listening comprehension and reading. The average duration of the admission test is 1.5 hours: based on its results, students will be divided into groups, and at the end of the course it will help assess the success of studying in a language school in Malta.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in EC Classic Island Malta Kids language camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
The list of affordable accommodation at the time of visiting the children's language camp in Malta:
- Host family;
- Student Residence.
During their stay in the host family, the children enjoy the hospitality of the locals, spend a lot of time together, get acquainted with the local culture through life and socializing. A sample list of areas where host families live: St. Julian's, Sliema, Swicky, San Gwann, St. Andrews, Ta Shbiks, Gzira, Msida, Pembroke, Bahar ik-Caghac, Most, Nashshar, Balzan, Birkirkara, Bugibba , Qavra and others. An important condition is the location of the house - the average journey time to school should be no more than 30 minutes. On weekdays, pupils have lunch at school, the rest of the time they eat at home or have a snack at local cafes.
Living in a student residence also has its advantages:
- Many new acquaintances;
- Great opportunities for leisure;
- The presence of a swimming pool;
- An international environment.
Regardless of the choice of housing, uniform rules for the children's camp are established for all students: for example, every child is obliged to attend classes - the only exceptions are good reasons.
Activities EC Classic Island Malta Kids language camp
Excursion and entertainment programs for international students are designed in such a way that children can combine leisure and get to know the culture of the country.
List of excursions:
- Visit to Mdina (former capital of Malta);
- Malta Sightseeing Tour;
- Sea Caves Complex - Blue Grotto;
- Gozo Island;
- Comino Island;
- Visiting Sicily;
- Dinner and tour of Valletta;
- Ride on a yacht to Comino Island;
- Cruise to the bay.
Additional list of recreational activities:
- Theme Parties;
- Beach BBQ;
- A foam party;
- Talent show;
- Master Classes;
- Watching films;
- Beach visit;
- Sports training: football, volleyball, basketball, swimming.
Facilities and equipment at EC Classic Island Malta Kids language camp
EC Classic Island Malta 's children's language camp corresponds to the international level in equipping its campuses: there is time for students to study and apply modern teaching methods. Each classroom is equipped with the latest technology to study in a language school to be as comfortable and efficient as possible.
Language camp infrastructure is well equipped:
- Computer class with Internet access;
- Medical room;
- Playgrounds: volleyball, basketball, badminton.
While the children are abroad, their parents can be absolutely calm about their health: there are medical staff on a permanent basis on the school’s territory, and a medical office is located on the camp’s territory.
Admission dates and extra charges
During the summer holidays, the EC Classic Island Malta language camp is ready to host students from around the world with June 22 to September 1. An additional course of robotics, the duration of which - 1 week - starts: July 1 , July 8, July 15, July 22.
Tuition fee includes:
- 20 English lessons (15 hours);
- Educational materials;
- Entertainment program (11 half-day events and 1 full day trip);
- Group transfer from the airport and excursions;
- Entrance test;
- Certificate of Completion.
Some services are paid additionally to tuition fee:
- Air tickets in both directions;
- Accompanying a child;
- Guardian services if necessary;
- Exam Preparation Program;
- Extra lessons;
- Educational deposit;
- Mandatory medical insurance;
- Translation of required documents;
- Document delivery service;
- Visa fees;
- Pocket money.
- Deposit for a course/programme 50 EUR
- Medical insurance 10 EUR
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about EC Classic Island Malta Kids language camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.