English Path Malta, English Path Language School Malta
Description of English Path Malta, English Path Language School Malta
- Location: St. Julian's, Malta
- Founding year: 2021
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students – more than 1000
- Type of training: mixed.
The malta campus, where the Global Banking School (GBS) and the English Path Language Schools (EP) jointly teach students the disciplines of bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as improve their level of English proficiency , is an ideal place for those who would like to combine study and leisure under the sun.
Malta is a popular tourist destination with a warm climate, numerous recreation areas, an active nightlife and many architectural, historical monuments. Training in such an environment will bring not only applicable knowledge, but also acquaintances with people from different countries, enrichment of horizons, tanning and new hobbies, for example, surfing.
GBS and EP teachers are experienced lecturers and experts in various fields who are focused on the success of their students. In addition to academic mentors, each student is provided with any assistance that may be required: renting a home, obtaining health insurance, transferring to another institution and much more.
If the student has chosen a remote learning format, classes are held via video link in Zoom or Skype in groups or individually - depending on the chosen course. Homework, mock exams and written works are sent to the teacher-mentor personally.
Things to know about
- On the EP website, you can take a general test of English language skills without additional registrations.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in English Path Malta, English Path Language School Malta
Accommodation, meals, prices
As Malta is a tourist destination, there are two seasons:
- "Calm": January-May, September-December
- "Hot": June-August.
Depending on the season, the cost of living varies.
EP provides four accommodation options: homestay, residence, hotel or shared apartments in hostels.
Homestay accommodation is available for students of all ages. Buses circulate from residential buildings to campus. The student is offered shared baths for three people, single or common rooms at a weekly cost:
- Accommodation and breakfast – 147-280€
- Half board – 182-308€
- Self-service – 210-336€.
Shared apartments for students are the perfect choice to be self-reliant. Accommodation is available only to students over 18 years of age, and rooms can be rented for a minimum of two weeks. The weekly cost depending on the season will be:
- Single room – 187-229€
- Double room – 121-163€
- Triple room – 105-147€.
Aparthotel InStyle also provides rental accommodation for a minimum of three nights at weekly prices:
- One bedroom – 724-1147€
- Two bedrooms – 1609-2757€
- Three bedrooms – 1655-2672€.
The apartments are equipped with bedrooms, kitchens, washing machines, TV.
Blubey Hotel allows you to rent studios or two-, three-room apartments. The price for breakfast and dinner will be 20 €, added to the amount of accommodation. On the territory there is a swimming pool, terrace, fitness room and much more. Cost of a week's accommodation:
- Studio – 246-770€
- Deluxe Studio – 285-893€
- Two rooms – 370-1016€
- Two rooms with sea view – 408-1178€
- Three rooms – 531-1340€.
In cooperation with EP, four hotels offer students single and double rooms with a weekly payment of 112-1302 € depending on the type of accommodation, the availability of sea views, comfort. Students can pay an additional £ 20-39 for meals, in two hotels breakfast is included in the price.
In the ep residence there are prepared rooms, common recreation areas, kitchens, laundries, cafes. The price includes breakfast and lunch, room cleaning, WiFi. Weekly accommodation will cost:
- Double room – 207-324€
- Single inner room – 347-500€
- Double studio – 246-377€
- Single studio – 354-508€.
Students over 18 years of age can live in the residence.
Activities English Path Malta, English Path Language School Malta
There are three UNESCO sites in Malta: the Hypogeum of Hal-Saflieni, Valletta, seven megalithic temples - the oldest buildings in the world. Valletta is a favorite place for tourists, because it is in this small capital that Baroque buildings built by military architects have been preserved.
What to do in your free time:
- Explore Valletta
- Go hiking: seven of the most popular tourist routes to windmills, watchtowers, rocky shores
- Cruise around the archipelago, allowing you to get to the Blue Lagoon, explore the three bays
- Visit markets and malls, where outlandish things of designers from all over the world are presented
- See the filming locations of "Gladiator", "The Count of Monte Cristo", "Game of Thrones" and many other famous films
- Visit music festivals of jazz, electronic music, opera arias
- Participate in bike tours
- Go diving or surfing to view the archipelago from the best sides.
Malta is considered one of the safest countries in Europe, and also boasts a variety of food, excellent weather and a variety of nationalities.
- Warm climate
- Variety of leisure activities
- Multinationality of students and teachers
- Free health insurance for EP students
- The campus is accessible to people with disabilities.
Facilities and equipment at English Path Malta, English Path Language School Malta
The EP and GBS campus is located in St. Julian's near the sea , a city that is known for its beaches, rocky areas, promenade and many restaurants. Bars and nightclubs are located along the streets, Spinola Bay is full of fishing boats, and they offer a beautiful view of the palace of the same name - a Baroque mansion.
Near the campus there are dozens of pubs, restaurants, cafes, nightclubs and shopping centers with cinemas. The sandy beach can be reached on foot.
The campus classrooms are equipped with the latest technology, special places for self-study and research are equipped at almost every step. For recreation on the territory there are coffee shops and cafes, local grocery stores.
Also for students are open:
- Computer Labs for Online Research
- Library with reading room where you can study in a quiet atmosphere
- Terrace on the roof of the building for relaxation.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The international airport is connected to many major cities in Europe, has direct flights to the Persian Gulf region. The road to the airport will take 20 minutes by taxi.
Admission dates and extra charges
GBS courses are full-fledged training in bachelor's and master's programs. The beginning of the training takes place in February, May and September, the duration depends on the program.
EP language courses can be taken both in person and online. Face-to-face training includes 20-40 lessons per week or preparation for IELTS exams.
- Accommodation (meals included in several variants): 105-1320€/week
- Extra meals: 14-131€
- Registration fee: 55€
- Educational materials: 30-90€ depending on the number of weeks of training
- IELTS, Cambridge: from 150-220€.
Transfer to the international airport will cost 26-46 €.
Step-by-step process of admission to EP:
- Contact the staff of the institution using the official questionnaire,
- Get a brochure and choose the desired course,
- Check availability,
- Send the necessary documents, pass an English language test,
- Expect an official invitation from the school staff.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To take ep courses, you will need:
- Results of language proficiency tests. The level may be different, and on the basis of it the program is selected. The test can be taken on the official website of the institution
- Visa Documents
- Valid passport
- Health Insurance
- Certificate of completion of a certain stage of school, depending on the chosen course
- Paid registration fee: £50 for full-time study, £15 for online study.
GBS applicants for admission to bachelor's and master's programs should be provided with:
- School Leaving Certificate with Official Transcripts/Bachelor's Degree
- 80 UCAS points or equivalent (e.g. 60 Credit Ofqual Level 3)
- GCSE not lower than level C4
- Personal interview
- Knowledge of English not lower than level B2
- Visa Documents
- Valid passport
- Health insurance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about English Path Malta, English Path Language School Malta
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.