The first pedagogical higher educational institution in China is East China Normal University (East-Chinese_pedagogical_university). This state university was founded in 1951 by the merger of the Great Chinese University and the University of Guang-Hua. Today it is one of the largest educational institutions in the country.
Despite the relatively recent operation, the institute has established itself as a prestigious institution in Shanghai. At the moment, in his country he occupies the 29th place, and in the international rating - 603 (included in the top 5% of the best institutions in the world). The university has a high quality of teaching. After graduation, graduates find a good job without any difficulties.
Among the famous students of the university, I would like to mention Li Yuanchao (Vice-Chairman of the People's Republic of China) and Han Zheng (the party leader and former mayor of Shanghai).
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The main building of East China Normal University is territorially located in the largest city of China - Shanghai. The possession of the educational institution includes:
The university is equipped with everything necessary, which creates excellent conditions for the students' education and living.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.