Conservatoire de Paris, National Conservatory of Music and Dance
Description of Conservatoire de Paris, National Conservatory of Music and Dance
- Founded: 1795
- Location: Paris, France
- Language of instruction: French
- Rating in France: 263.
Conservatoire de Paris is a world-famous conservatory located in the center of Paris, where students from all over the world study in the field of music and choreography. Faculties offer various programs, the most popular of which are:
- Classic instruments
- Sound engineering
- Vocal Disciplines
- Jazz music
- Composition aesthetics and conducting, etc.
The conservatory has a number of rules - it is important to be completely tolerant of people around you: they can be expelled from the university because of any manifestation of hatred of sexual, national and other minorities. The student card of the conservatory entitles you to discounts in many museums, cafes and other institutions of the city.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Conservatoire de Paris, National Conservatory of Music and Dance
Accommodation, meals, prices
In Paris, accommodation is quite expensive: a separate room on the outskirts will cost 400 € per month, and a one-room apartment - from 600 €. If you want to rent an apartment in the city center, you have to spend monthly from 850 €. You can eat in any cafes and restaurants of the city, including the buffet of the conservatory.
Activities Conservatoire de Paris, National Conservatory of Music and Dance
In their free time, students organize contests and performances aimed at consolidating the received material, developing personal data, and combating the fear of speaking. In addition, exciting excursions are available for students in one of the most beautiful cities in the world - Paris.
Facilities and equipment at Conservatoire de Paris, National Conservatory of Music and Dance
The conservatory has modern equipment: dozens of types of musical instruments, sound equipment and everything else that is necessary for comfortable and effective education in music or dancing.
The university conducts research and musical analysis, created a museum of musical instruments, opened a library and computer classes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the conservatory is based on the results of entrance exams and auditions - preference is given to talented and promising applicants.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Conservatoire de Paris, National Conservatory of Music and Dance
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.