The private school of Claysmore School is a prestigious educational institution in South England. Founded in 1896, today it takes on the education of girls and boys. Foreign students can enroll in a junior, middle or high school. Clayesmore school offers classic national British educational programs. The educational institution is distinguished by high academic indicators. The average A-level score here exceeds that of the country. 95% of graduates enter the selected universities. Many of yesterday's schoolchildren study in Cambridge and Oxford.
The first level of secondary education in Clayesmore school involves not only teaching children the basics of reading, writing, math, but also social education. Teachers of the school competently organize the educational process and leisure time of pupils. Within the framework of the academic program and extra-curricular activities, small students develop important skills and qualities necessary for successful education at the following educational levels.
In high school, students study a standard set of subjects. Among them: natural sciences (individually), mathematics, English, art, geography, history, economics, Latin, computer science and computer technologies, design technology, modern languages, physical education, music, drama. Additionally, EAL programs (English as a foreign language) and the Career career orientation course are offered to schoolchildren. Also, the educational stage provides for the creative, physical development of children in accordance with their abilities and ambitions.
Students are offered accommodation in a residence on campus on a full board basis.
The school offers an extensive extracurricular program to the attention of its students.
The sports block is represented by rugby, hockey, cricket, athletics, tennis, football, swimming, squash, sailing, netball, horseback riding, badminton, basketball, Fencing, table tennis.
Musical art in the boarding school is given special attention. The school has its own orchestra, rock band, several string ensembles, a choir. Successful collectives toured the country.
There is also a theatrical direction in the school. The theater and studio are open to students of any age.Also in the school, students are offered a huge selection of circles. New visitors are waiting for a jewelry workshop, atelier, riding school, clubs (discussion, book, chess, ecological, horticultural, culinary, Italian, dance and many others).
The campus of the school is 62 acres of scenic territory in the village of Iwerne Minster. The main educational infrastructure is concentrated in the main building. Here there are auditoriums, a library, a computer center. Also in the building there is one residence and a large school canteen. On the campus there are also facilities for sports, developing infrastructure. For children there is a sports center, playgrounds, courts and fields, dance, music, creative studios.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.