Chungbuk National University
Description of Chungbuk National University
Chungbuk National University (abbreviated as CBNU) or 충북 대학교 is a state type institution of higher education in South Korea that has been active in research since the distant 1951. The main building of the university is located in Cheongju on a small campus.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Chungbuk National University
It is about the university, which with enviable consistency takes the best places in the academic ranking of the country, and also from year to year is in the list of TOP-5 percent of the best institutions of higher education of the entire globe.
Facilities and equipment at Chungbuk National University
This is a medium-sized educational institution, where about 20,000 people take a course each year. Learn more about the life and activities of higher education institutions through the official website of the university and the social network Linkedin.
Students have access to a huge library. Students can also count on affordable places in the university dormitory.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission of students is carried out after the consideration of the exams results presented earlier. Each school year is divided here in two semesters. The university is considered a state, because all students can expect to receive financial support in the form of scholarships, subject to good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Chungbuk National University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.