INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY SEBU is a registered corporation operating under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. The main office is in AS Fortuna.St. Bakilid, Mandau, Cebu City, Philippines 6014. The Academy is licensed to work as an institute of the English language on July 29, 2003. Private company registered as CS200315763.
The Academy employs competent, experienced and dedicated professionals. The academy is designed for 290 people. Next year, a new building will open on the island of Mactan, with a total capacity of 1,000 students. There will be a test center, where students will be able to take official exams. Our main service is to provide professional and quality service to our students: to help and provide students with the opportunity to use English. In addition, the academy aims to become a cultural channel between the Philippines and Russia.
Budget ESL course - $ 600
ESL Regular - $ 800
ESL Intensive - $ 900
ESL Power Intensive - $ 1000
TOEIC - $ 900
IELTS - $ 950
Business English - $ 950
Working holiday (Australia) - $ 850
San Carlos University (immersion in the university environment, followed by admission) - $ 900
( TOEFL from next year).
Single room - $ 1000
Double room - $ 700
Triple room - $ 600
Single room - $ 1100
Double room - $ 800
Single room - $ 1100
* Midori hotel - plus 3,000 pesos for electricity and maid service
Accommodation is possible in two options - a hostel and a hotel:
The rooms are equipped with everything you need: a bed, air conditioning, a wardrobe with a combination lock, a desk, a chair, a refrigerator.
On weekends, students go to nearby islands or spend their leisure time in the city. On the territory of the school are entertainment events. Numerous bars, clubs, restaurants will not leave indifferent fans of entertainment. For shopping lovers - shopping centers where you can find products for every taste and wealth.
Classes are equipped with the latest equipment, computers.
SSP (Special Study Permit ) - One-time payment of 6,500 pesos
I-Card - One-time payment (Only after 8 weeks of training) 3,000 pesos
Academic fee of 1,000 pesos per month
Electricity fee Single room-1,500 pesos / Double room-1,300 pesos / Three-semester-1,200 pesos per month
Water (400 pesos / 4 weeks)
Educational materials 1,700 pesos
Deposit for housing 2,500 pesos
The price for visa extension depends on the length of stay of the student. The first 4 weeks do not need a visa.
1st extension - 3630 pesos
2nd extension - 4910 pesos
3rd and subsequent extension - 3040 pesos
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.