California State University Summer Camp
Description of California State University Summer Camp
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Dates: July 3-August 7
- Age of participants: 13-18 years
- Language of instruction: English.
Summer English course at California State University Summer Camp is a real adventure that you will remember for a long time!
This is an opportunity to improve your knowledge of English, find friends from all over the world and get acquainted with different cultures, as well as plunge into the life of bright California! Extracurricular activities, parties, excursions, beach holidays and surfing are what you need for a unique summer.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in California State University Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Two cozy residences for accommodation have been prepared for the camp participants:
- Anacapa: single rooms with two-room bathroom
- Santa Cruz:double rooms, combined into suites of two, bathroom for every 4 students.
At the disposal of boarders:
- Common living room with TV for relaxation and communication
- Computer class
- Launderette (towels are provided for students)
- Wi-Fi access
- Vending machines.
Balanced meals are offered (full board), it is possible to order a special diet (in advance, before arrival).
Activities California State University Summer Camp
Extracurricular camp program is a separate advantage!
Full-day excursions are arranged three times a week:
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Getty Museum
- Shopping and entertainment center The Grove
- Six Flags Theme Park and Hurricane Harbor Water Park
- Walk in Beverly Hills and Hollywood
- Beaches: Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara. Great opportunity to try surfing!
Half-day trips are arranged at least twice a week: this is a visit to the beaches (Malibu Zuma, Port Huename), camarillo shopping center.
Facilities and equipment at California State University Summer Camp
The camp operates on the basis of California State University, on the main campus and on the Channel Islands Campus (near Camarillo): just an hour from downtown Los Angeles, half an hour from Malibu and the golden beach of Zuma. Los Angeles International Airport is 75 km away (just over an hour).
For the participants of the camp are prepared:
- Sports fields and grounds
- Student Center
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Modern study rooms, classrooms for classes
- Medical cabinet
- Several shops.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 150 USD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about California State University Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.