- Examples of top summer camps in Switzerland with programs for students
- Rankings of camps in Switzerland for foreign students
- Cost of tour in summer camp
Buy a ticket to the prestigious camp in Switzerland
Camps in Switzerland are very popular among students all over the world: some of the best teachers teach in schools, good ecology, amazing nature and a high standard of living are provided. Leading camps of the country have a high ranking, so there are always a lot of people who want to send their child to Switzerland to combine study and rest. SMAPSE experts strongly recommend not to delay with the purchase of a voucher to the camp and preparation of the necessary documents for the trip, if you decide in the summer to combine study and rest!
The main goal and important task of parents is to obtain a visa for the child: for this it is necessary to consult the embassy at the necessary list of documents for filing an application, prepare them, fill out the forms and submit a full package of documents for obtaining a visa. Key moments of this stage can be entrusted to experienced SMAPSE specialists who know any subtleties of working with the embassy: SMAPSE experts are ready to help at any stage of preparation of documents, save you from unnecessary business and minimize the risks of refusal to obtain a visa for your child.
In Switzerland there are 4 official languages, and the local population is not limited to them only, therefore in this country there is a wide choice of linguistic programs for:
- on football
- on tennis
- on equestrian sport
- on basketball
- with a scientific bias
Education is not limited only to language programs - other courses are also available:
- If parents want to study a foreign language abroad with their child, you can buy a ticket to a Swiss camp for the whole family, for example, in the Swiss summer camp. A summer program is available for parents and children with language classes in English, French or German, designed for students from 9 to 15 years. There was a camp in Zermatt: it would be ideal for a family that does not want to put stress on a child, wants to spend a holiday together or just start learning a foreign language together. For detailed information, SMAPSE recommend that you contact SMAPSE specialists.
Examples of top summer camps in Switzerland with programs for students
- The TASIS the American School Switzerland has a summer program for learning English with additional basketball classes in the Armani Junior Basketball Club section. It is designed for students from 11 years, is considered an elite school in Switzerland, has a high ranking and is included in the TOP-30 boarding schools of the country. Every day students improve their English skills in classes with experienced teachers, and after language classes go to basketball training. The cost will be 8,750 CHF for 4 weeks of stay.
- Private school Institut auf dem Rosenberg offers for students from 6 years old a program for the summer with the study of German. The intensity and the program of the course are determined on the basis of the wishes and language skills of the student, but there are also programs for students with low language knowledge. Classes are held in small groups of up to 12 people, you can take additional individual lessons. The school also prepares students for admission to the famous universities of the world. The cost is 2,460 CHF per week of stay.
- Camp Lovell International Camp invites students from the age of 16 to 18 to participate in the summer leadership program. The academic program focuses on the study of English or French (optional), the development of personal and professional qualities, teaching oratory, studying solutions for conflict resolution and much more. Free from study time is intended for entertainment, adventure programs, excursions, sports activities and communication with other participants of the program. The cost will be 6,000 CHF for 3 weeks stay.
Rankings of camps in Switzerland for foreign students
Switzerland is characterized by the highest quality of education and the organization of leisure for students, so here are the leading schools for students, where they can combine study and leisure. Summer camps receive high marks every year from children, their parents and are included in the lists of top camps around the world. SMAPSE works with leading camps around the world: SMAPSE experts help you compare schools, their programs and choose the best for your child according to your requirements and wishes.
Cost of tour in summer camp
The cost of the tour usually includes: accommodation and meals on the basis of the full board, academic studies for the selected program, teaching materials, entertainment, leisure in the camp, several excursions.
Additional costs: airfare in both directions, medical insurance, transfer (to / from the airport), additional language classes at will, attendance of professional sports trainings (if not included in the program cost), field trips, pocket expenses. Also remember the costs associated with organizational issues: visa fees, translation and certification of documents, consular fees.
To enter the summer camp in Switzerland, you must adhere to strict conditions when submitting documents: you can not break the deadlines, as the number of places for participants in summer programs is limited. In order to avoid unpleasant situations in the preparation of documents, SMAPSE experts strongly recommend that you contact specialists who will help you resolve issues with obtaining a visa, purchase health insurance, pick up airfares and much more. SMAPSE works with foreign camps as a partner and helps potential students in solving organizational issues at any stage.