Bunker Hill Community College
Description of Bunker Hill Community College
- Established: 1973
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Number of students: 13,000
- Language of instruction: English
- Type: state.
Bunker Hill Community College was founded in 1973, and today it is the largest state college with more than 13,000 students. In an educational institution, one can receive full-time, correspondence and distance education. It is noteworthy that the college is also the most multinational in the state, and the average age of students is 27 years.
About 1000 people interested in obtaining specialized vocational education become students of Bunker Hill Community College annually . After graduating from BHCC, students are given the opportunity to transfer to the best universities in Massachusetts, which are also located in Boston.
The Bunker Hila Community College is accredited by the Association of Schools and Colleges of New England, which allows the learning process in 64 programs, after which students receive a specialist diploma.
The college is actively involved in social work:
- Students help the homeless
- Hunger Association founded, whose members raise funds for food for the needy and humanitarian assistance
- There is a nanny carers club to help college students who have young children in need of care.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bunker Hill Community College
- The possibility of obtaining special education in a short time
- Busy student life
- The cooperation of the educational institution with universities and other colleges with four-year training programs, which gives students the opportunity to translate with full accreditation
- After two years of study, the graduate receives a diploma that allows you to immediately start work or continue training
- Multinational setting
- Low tuition for the USA
Facilities and equipment at Bunker Hill Community College
The college consists of 6 campuses:
- Central, which is located in Charles Town - a historic suburb of Boston
- The remaining five are located near the capital of Massachusetts.
The Center for Justice and Cultural Wealth operates through the efforts of students. The main goals of the center are the collection of data from students and teachers, their analysis and, as a result, the provision of conclusions on the optimization of the learning process and the development of natural data not only of students, but also of teachers.
Admission dates and extra charges
In order to be enrolled in college, an applicant must provide:
- Completed application form
- High school diploma
- Statement of estimates for the last two years
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Motivation letter.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bunker Hill Community College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.