State higher educational institution, non-profit by financial type, by organizational type - public. The educational institution is located in the United States of America in Amherst, Massachusetts. The University was founded in 1863. This educational institution is included in the list of 50 best institutions in the US, and also in the composition of 5% of the best universities in the world. In UMass, 26,000 students receive education, among which 6% are citizens of other countries for whom there are no restrictions for admission to the university. More than 1500 teachers conduct classes for students. At the University of Massachusetts the foreign experts invited by the exchange program teach. The quality of teaching humanities, exact and social sciences is considered high and is included in the rating of 300 higher educational institutions of the world on this criterion. For students there is also a similar program, through which they can be trained in the best universities in the world. The university has full-time and distance learning. The academic year is divided into two semesters.
The university campus is located within the city of Amherst. On the campus there are study buildings, as well as hostels for students. The students have a library, which they can use without restrictions, as well as all the necessary components of the social infrastructure for the convenience of students (public transport stops, coffee shops, buffets, gyms, banks).
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.