Bukhara State Medical Institute is one of the leading universities in the country and offers training at 7 faculties:
The university provides some of the students with a scholarship.
The university offers students accommodation in a dormitory for 500 people: the building has a library, common relaxation areas, shared kitchens, a gym and a room with washing machines. The cost of living is 750 000 soums per year.
Another option for students may be to rent their own apartment.
Meals are not included in the price, students can cook their own meals or eat in cafes and restaurants.
The university management regularly organizes scientific and sporting events (competitions, tournaments, universiades). Students themselves also organize various activities.
The buildings and classrooms of the university are equipped with equipment and everything that may be needed in the learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into semesters and begins in September.
To enter the university for undergraduate applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education. For admission to the magistracy, a diploma of higher education is required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.