Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan (abbreviated as BASU ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in Iran since the beginning of the distant 1973. Currently, BASU University with its small campus is conveniently located within the boundaries of the city of Hamadan.
University is considered to be medium-sized, since here the course is about 15,000 people. In Iranian University Hamedan, about 400 teachers of the highest category conduct their professional activities.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan each year occupies the highest places in the Iranian national ranking.
This university has at its own free disposal a large scientific library. The institution itself is famous all over the world for its active work in the framework of the Federation of Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW) and other similar groups.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.