Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan
Description of Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan
Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan (abbreviated as BASU ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in Iran since the beginning of the distant 1973. Currently, BASU University with its small campus is conveniently located within the boundaries of the city of Hamadan.
University is considered to be medium-sized, since here the course is about 15,000 people. In Iranian University Hamedan, about 400 teachers of the highest category conduct their professional activities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan
Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan each year occupies the highest places in the Iranian national ranking.
Facilities and equipment at Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan
This university has at its own free disposal a large scientific library. The institution itself is famous all over the world for its active work in the framework of the Federation of Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW) and other similar groups.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the university is based on the results of the entrance exams. In this case, each applicant submits the required package of documents and declares his previous progress. The special admission committee considers all applications and makes the final decision on the formation of the list of freshmen.
Tuition fees at Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan
Education is conducted on a fee basis, but students can always cover part of the costs by obtaining scholarships. This financial reward is received by all who show good results in academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bu Ali Sina University Hamedan
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.