Bournemouth Montessori Centre
Description of Bournemouth Montessori Centre
- Year of foundation: 1992
- Location: Bournemouth, England
- Age of students: 0-5
- Number of students: 30
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of education: kindergarten.
The Montessori Kindergarten operates under the supervision of the Bournemouth Montessori Center, a family business with over thirty years of history. The kindergarten is registered in Ofsted and highly appreciated by this organization, has accreditation from the Ministry of Education of Great Britain.
The Bournemouth Montessori Centre was registered in 1994. The crèche is open From Monday to Friday for 51 weeks a year, from 8 am to 6 pm it works according to the Montessori methodology and is accredited by the Montessori Education Association of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The educational institution provides the highest standards of day care and education. It is believed that the early years - from the moment of birth to the age of six - are the most important stage of human life. That is why every child should get all the opportunities for learning and personal development to the best of his own potential and at a comfortable pace.
The staff of the kindergarten and its leaders put the interests of the child at the forefront. The general concept assumes that the educational institution should help children to cultivate confidence, independence, kindness and responsiveness, so all employees without exception share high expectations in everything related to the education of children.
The program is perfectly developed and has a complex theoretical justification developed over the years of practice. Teachers plan classes so that the learning process is exciting and interesting, inspiring; that is why children love to go to kindergarten, study diligently and diligently.
The staff of the kindergarten provides their pets with a large number of visual aids and materials for crafts made of wood, clay and glass. This contributes to the development of fine motor skills, research, teaches to solve problems, develops curiosity and lays interest in learning, motivating kindergarten pets to study diligently and enthusiastically.
Older children demonstrate high levels of concentration and also practice manual dexterity by baking bread or modeling clay, while younger children learn to use a knife to serve themselves and help their peers before an afternoon snack or lunch.
The curriculum is based on the principles of maximum independence, learning by practice and joint games. Children learn in groups and individually, which contributes to the comprehensive development of understanding of the world around them.
Important importance in is attached to interactive maps, thanks to which children study continents and get an idea of the geography and spatial dimension of the surrounding world, illustrated books and albums, video content.
Faculties and colleges
There are two departments here - the Junior House (for children from birth to two and a half years old) and the Senior House (here older children study until the age of five).
Things to know about
The managers and staff of the school have the broadest knowledge in the field of child protection, sensitively understanding and aware of the signs that indicate that the child is in danger. All the information necessary for employees, children and their parents is placed in a prominent place. The educational institution regularly conducts an audit for risks associated with play areas both indoors and on the territory, provides constant vigilant supervision of children, and conducts regular fire drills.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bournemouth Montessori Centre
Accommodation, meals, prices
The kindergarten is located in a picturesque, quiet and safe place in the central part of the town of Bournemouth, in a spacious and bright building equipped with everything necessary for comfortable and high-quality education of children until they reach the age of six. The safe and comfortable environment has been specially adapted to meet the needs of each child.
19 highly qualified employees with extensive experience in early development institutions work with children; a number of workers have advanced degrees.
- Your child will be valued as a person – a unique person, with inherent advantages and disadvantages, respected and understood.
- Excellent teaching staff will help to develop a love of learning for a lifetime.
- The child will become more independent, and mentors will help to reveal and properly develop his potential, increase self-confidence and self-esteem, the ability to solve problems, be moderately persistent and stubborn.
- An inclusive, caring, and loving community will enter and become part of your family's life.
Facilities and equipment at Bournemouth Montessori Centre
The kindergarten is equipped with various playgrounds, a large playground for outdoor games, a children's city and a house. On the territory there are several flower beds and beds with vegetables; if the weather permits, children take care of the plants and play in the shaded sandbox.
The location of the kindergarten contributes to the development of care for all living things, allows you to look at the natural world differently - more carefully and responsibly - at different levels, from different angles, which enriches the inner world of the child and makes him more sensitive, kind, understanding and attentive.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The administration treats the reception of children with understanding and flexibility, with the aim of providing the opportunity to teach as many children as possible.
For enrollment, you must apply orally or in writing, send a letter by e-mail, after which you are already contacted by the school staff.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Bournemouth Montessori Centre
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.