Bruton School for Girls
Description of Bruton School for Girls
- Year of foundation: 1900
- Location: Bruton, Somerset, UK
- Age of students: 3-18 years
- Number of students: 260
- Type of studying: separate education
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
The private boarding Bruton School for Girls has a long history and pedagogical tradition - the school founded in 1900 has a great pedagogical experience and well-formed teaching principles. The educational institution seeks to give a strong academic background in basic school subjects and at the same time this school can be attributed to educational institutions with an emphasis on creativity. In it, such directions as music, drama, and dances have been strongly developed. The development of creative abilities is intended to unleash the creative potential of schoolgirls, to enrich culturally, teach them to diversify and think critically.
The school has strong links with environmental organizations and, thanks to its contribution to environmental protection, has received the honorary title of “eco-ambassador”. A special organization has been created at the school that deals with environmental projects and participates in green events.
The school’s pride is its academic success: from year to year schoolgirls achieve the best results on state exams and enter prestigious educational institutions.
Bruton School for Girls receives high marks from commissions and independent experts as an educational institution in which girls receive the best education possible.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bruton School for Girls
Accommodation, meals, prices
To accommodate schoolgirls prepared three comfortable boarding houses, in which there are:
- Modern rooms with all amenities
- Common rooms
- Game rooms
Activities Bruton School for Girls
The Bruton School for Girls has a well-developed system of sports and creative activities: girls can attend various clubs and sections, a music school, record their hits in a recording studio, try themselves in a dramatic group and achieve great achievements in sports:
- Music studio
- Recording department
- Musical instruments
- Theater productions
- Martial Arts
- The photo
- Rich history and long teaching experience
- The philosophy of Bruton School for girls is based on a system of setting goals and objectives: girls are inspired to set the most audacious goals and help in achieving them.
- Comfortable environment
- Strong art school
- High academic results
- Diversified development.
Facilities and equipment at Bruton School for Girls
The school is located in a rural area in a picturesque area of 16 hectares. Not far from the Bruton School for Girls there is a reserve, and its architecture is a unique mix of old and modern buildings. The infrastructure includes:
- Recording Studio
- School of Music
- Art school
- Professionally equipped theater
- Dance studio
- Tennis courts
- Heated pool
- Conference hall
- Educational complex and laboratory.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Visa application
- Medical insurance
- Registration fee and deposit
- Excursions, events
- Extra lessons.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bruton School for Girls
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.